Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Accolade Body-kit.com BEWARE.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2012, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accolade Body-kit.com BEWARE.

delete email
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
paypalspending.jpg (68.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Sinfix; Apr 27, 2022 at 01:04 AM. Reason: email
Old Apr 14, 2012, 07:04 AM

i also forgot this gem of a response

Mr anthony. We just don't want to sell to you. So please don't waste my time as I know you cannot afford. There was a time americans could afford. But they dig there own grave for chinese junk. And we as parts makers don't have any respect for americans any more. Yes US was our biggest customers. But US became so bankrupt that we don't want to sell any more to you all.
Chris Peterson
ACCOLADE SALES DIVISION
Email : chris@body-kit.com
Powered by BlackBerry
Web Site : www.body-kit.com
Old Apr 14, 2012, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
I would def post this on every forum possible. That hood would have either arrived cracked or fit like total **** anyway. They'll be out of business in due time I'm sure
Old Apr 14, 2012, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

wow what the ****

well done sir, forward this everywhere you can.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

lol, Accolade has been like that for years. It's nothing new. Just search the forums going back to 2003. The service is complete crap, and the fitment of their products is worse than trying to fit a 3'' round peg into a 1'' square hole.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 01:39 PM

it sucks, because as far as i know, theyre the only company that makes anything remotely close to what i want. Oh well, i'd rather be upset about knowing i cant get the part i want than be upset about losing or wasting the money and still not getting it.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 03:17 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Sinfix

Mr anthony. We just don't want to sell to you. So please don't waste my time as I know you cannot afford. There was a time americans could afford. But they dig there own grave for chinese junk. And we as parts makers don't have any respect for americans any more. Yes US was our biggest customers. But US became so bankrupt that we don't want to sell any more to you all.
Chris Peterson
ACCOLADE SALES DIVISION
Powered by BlackBerry
Web Site : www.body-kit.com
From their website:

Our design staff challenge themselves to develop cutting edge styling components for Mitsubishi, Nissan, Daewoo, Hyundai, Mazda, Kia and Honda.
Looks like they're still catering to all the millionaire Daewoo owners.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 04:44 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow what a low class individual , flexing his Internet muscles.

Btw it was Evoms choice to ban accolade from selling here not their own
Old Apr 16, 2012, 07:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow that company is a sack of horse Sheeeeettt. get this out on as many forums as you can man
Old Apr 16, 2012, 10:48 PM
olo
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh wow haha
Old Apr 18, 2012, 12:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i have their whole front end evo7 conv, sideskirts and the jdm evo9 rear and the only thing that fits on ok is the rear bumper... their evo7 hood for the conv or the extreme side fenders dont line up well, bad mold.. i cant complain tho the fenders were free [ even swap for my oem's ] and the hood and front bumper i paid only $100 plus my oem hood......
but yeah i cant believe u went ahead and ordered from them after all the complaints people had
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sinfix

Chris Peterson
ACCOLADE SALES DIVISION