evolutionm.net - Home of the Lancer Evolution
Home Features Community Marketplace Registry Garage Store

Go Back   evolutionm.net > EvoM Forums > Vendor Service, Parts & Tuning Review
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsGarageVendor Directory
Search

Vendor Service, Parts & Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Welcome to EvolutionM.net!
Welcome to EvolutionM.net.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:03 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (3)
Garage is empty, add now

Drives: 2011 Evo X GSR

*WARNING* Please Read - CNT exhaust

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who are looking for an exhaust for their X's. I recently ordered the CNT RS dual burnt tip exhaust system. It was a reasonable price and from youtube and other websites the sound was exactly what I was looking for. HOWEVER!!! I tried to place the order from lancershop.com (awesome website i suggest you check it out) but they were on backorder. I checked the actual CNT racing website and they had a few in stock. I ordered it and a week later recieved a package that went threw WW2 and as I opened it, it was scratched to hell and looked like someone bashed it with a hammer. I called and had a new one shipped. Just recieved it today and they sent another damaged one, and on top of that, it was the wrong exhaust system. I can't wait to call them soon and tell them how awesome they are and how i want to congradulate them on an awesome job (extreme sarcasm). Just letting people know please don't go through them if you want to get a reliable system, just trying to look out for my fellow Evolutionm Members.

On that note, Anyone running AMS single exhaust? Looking at that now instead.

Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:55 PM   #2
Garage is empty, add now

Oh yea forgot about this.. a hole in the pipe...

Some markings

Nice scuff and dent..

And a baseball bat dent...

And some more scuff marks..

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but the idea is here... So mad. And the new exhaust i got from them today was also damaged but no where as bad. Yet still the wrong exhaust system

Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:51 AM   #3
Garage is empty, add now

Sorry those pics didn't go through, i'm working on new ones.

And a quick update if anyone is interested They refunded me half of the money and told me to keep the exhaust system. i did install it myself and shocked at how good it sounds. But still pissed about the whole ordeal.

Old Nov 16, 2011, 01:08 PM   #4
EvoM Super Moderator
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Drives: an old man car

Nsomniac66
Locked. If the vendor wants to reply, they can contact me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post
Yo nice truck bro! Got some sweet rims bro! You gonna put stacks on that **** bro?!

Bro.
Bro.
Bro.
Bro.

Old Nov 16, 2011, 01:08 PM
EvolutionM
Mitsubishi Lancer

Paid Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, cnt, cntexhaust, evo, evolutionm, exaust, exhaust, exhuast, makes, review, reviews, rs, tips