Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

AWD Motorsports great review

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2012, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AWD Motorsports great review

Within the past few months I have ordered several parts from AWD Motorsports in Florida and have yet to be disappointed the least bit. A+ customer service and lightning fast shipping. These guys really bring the a game when it comes to performance needs. Pricing is far beyond fair and quality is superb. Most particularily my aluminum driveshaft is by far the best modification I could suggest for the money. Driveshaft bolted up great and immediately felt a difference both on the street and the track. Thanks AWD Motorsports and I will be buying parts from you guys in the future
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by redrocket03
Within the past few months I have ordered several parts from AWD Motorsports in Florida and have yet to be disappointed the least bit. A+ customer service and lightning fast shipping. These guys really bring the a game when it comes to performance needs. Pricing is far beyond fair and quality is superb. Most particularily my aluminum driveshaft is by far the best modification I could suggest for the money. Driveshaft bolted up great and immediately felt a difference both on the street and the track. Thanks AWD Motorsports and I will be buying parts from you guys in the future
Thanks for the great Review.. HIS motorsports is good people also so you definitely in good hands.. We work with them regularly also..