Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

my driveline motoring experience

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2011, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my driveline motoring experience

I have made 2 purchases at Driveline Motoring. I bought the demonworks crash beam and I just got a defi red racer gauge. Both of my purchases were done because they offered great prices and free shipping.

LLast year I got the crashbeam. The crash beam took about a month to arrive. I called before ordering to make sure it was in stock because my car was at the shop and I was trying to get my JDM bumper installed right away. I was told it was and place the order online. Then after a few days without getting a tracked number I called and was told that they got several orders at the time and I was placed on backorder. Then, there was a delay at demonworks due to a shortage of materials and a few more days went by. Then SEMA got on the way and more days went by. Finally got it almost a month later.

On 3/24 (Thu) I gave them the benefit of the doubt and place the order for the gauge. I called the following tuesday and was told the gauge would ship by thu (1 week after order). Thursday came and went and I called again the following week and was told the gauge was on the warehouse in PA and will ship at some point. Apparantly they do not have many items in stock at their CA facility and deal through warehouses across the country. I was offered a refund but the price was too good to pass up and I wasn't in a hurry. I went on vacation for a week and called once again last monday 4/18 and finally got a tracking number. Funny enough I checked and it had just been delivered.

Happy with the product, disapointed at customer service and shipping time. I probably will not buy from them again.

Just my .02
Old Apr 21, 2011, 11:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My apologies again that things did not work out perfectly. Hopefully you find a more suited vendor.