Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

STM-two thumbs up for me!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2012, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STM-two thumbs up for me!

So after owning my X GSR bone stock for a little over 2 years, I got the mods bug (again) so I decided to shop around and PM'ed vendors here for a lowering spring. STM quoted me the lowest price out of the rest & went ahead to get a set of Swift Sports from them. Justin handled my order & was very pleased with it. Cool guy to talk to & also recommended the sports vs. spec-r for daily driven cars. I really appreciated that recommendation because I could barely feel the ride difference in comfort level compared to stock. Since then I ordered some more parts from them & have been very pleased with the results. Not only did STM have good prices on their parts, Justin even gave me a discount over the phone on their short shifter.
I highly recommend STM for great prices & good parts they carry. I will order from STM again. Too bad the shop is on the other side of the US or else I would've taken my car there already.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 09:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dion it is great to deal with you and we are glad that we have customers like you that appreciate our work!

-Justin