Notices

Nugen Automotive

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 01:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nugen Automotive

Hello EvoM!

I would like to introduce my self and our company Nugen Automotive! We are based out of Orlando, FL and growing quickly. We strive and base our company around you, the consumer. To give the best price and quality for all budgets. My name is Jay and I'll be handling all transactions for EvoM. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NuGenAutomotive & on Instagram:http://instagram.com/nugen_automotive We offer many products and brands for all different kinds and types of vehicles. Daily driven to full out race cars, shift knobs to internals, pistons, bearings, etc. You can contact me directly at jay@nugenautomotive.com or shoot me a PM, PM's will be checked daily and do our best to reply in a timely matter. We also offer tunes and tuning sessions if you are located in the Orlando or state of Florida. Our Tuner is Michael Adkins https://www.facebook.com/pages/M-Tuned/116160658423117 He is Pro Tuner for Cobb, AEM, Haltech, open source ECU's and more. Hands down best in the business! Thank you for your time and check out what deals we have coming soon for all of EVOM!
Old Aug 21, 2014, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor

We starting to get our post's up in the vendor sales section, Check them out and take advantage!! Must PM for Pricing!!!
Old Oct 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Let us know if you all need anything. Send us a quote youve received from someone else and watch us beat it
Old Oct 17, 2014, 09:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump!!!!
Old Nov 2, 2014, 04:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Although we have the best prices and service available on the net we are not getting as much traffic as we were expecting on this forum. Were sad to say we won't be on here much longer but I would like to let you all know that our new shop site is about a week out from being launched and there is a whole section on there dedicated to just EVO's

Please remember to check out our site once its up and running And if there is a product not listed that you need please email or call us I'm sure we can get it just would take forever to list every little part we carry...