Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hats off to you Andy!
Old Sep 9, 2008, 06:03 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CGroovy2k2
Hats off to you Andy!
this is what our community needs to keep their top ends clean and running optimum, the good part is that the testing is showing the positive results.

as i told Jestr, if when we test we see bad results i will throe all of my stock out the window ( well more like ill ship it back to mother company Wynn's ) but this seems to help it helped my evo9, it helped some other evos, it helped a customer of mine he drives a Viper SRT10, also over 40 normal DD like Altimas, Camry's, Accords, and many many other cars, oh and dont forget about Motorcycles respond very well with our 2 stage service.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 04:26 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by apagan01
well guys we are not done with the testing yet we want to get a nicer bore scope and get some visuals of the internals after the cleaning, also we want to do 3 pulls then the Wynn's 3 stage service and then 3 more pulls to see the difference i think what we will see the most will be better throttle response, detonation suppresion and allowing the tunner to get more power out of your car.
However we did some preliminary testing with our tunner Jestr he will come in here later and chime in, he logged the car, and noticed some diferences in the positive side on car, like detonation was suppressed. i will let Jestr explain more into details.

oh and by te way this was done in 106 deg F, in the F.L. heat.

for whoever missed this part, i am getting lots of pm's regarding how much more are we going to test, like we have said before our final test plans are to grab a car do 3 pulls, pull it off the dyno, performe a 3 stage service value 65.00$ then strap it on the dyno and 3 more pulls to have back to back comparisons, we know what we will see in reference to knock supresion because of the previouse testing with Jestr, and what not however we want to see if we see any gains, not expected but hey it would be a bonus if we did see a couple more ponies.

also another extension to our testing is to adquire a better Bore Scope and throw it down the cylinders, runners, ect,,, so we can get clear images of the inside of the engine,

remember we have already used a bore scope on our personal Evo9, and we can see the diff, although the borescope we used we were not able to take images other than with a reg camera this is why we are looking to get a nicer bore scope that can plug into a lap top and take data.

oh oh whos back there in that corner!
Attached Thumbnails Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner-picture-303_edited.jpg  

Last edited by apagan01; Sep 9, 2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 05:30 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JestrTuning
Hey guys...

Just giving my $.02...

There was a difference when using this product on the test vehicle. Knock counts were pretty much non-existent and there was considerable knock in the previous dyno runs (earlier in the year).

I've already suggested a proper way to run a comparison test: same car, same day, same dyno and all that is done on the car is the Wynns product. That will give you a more defined laboratory outcome.

Honestly, the test vehicle was making consistent power considering the 106F ambient temps in the dyno room and lower boost levels. I'm sure the owner of the test car can attest to the Wynns product effect with performance gains.

Jestr, i have a car in mind hopefuly when i come back from El Segundo C.A. we can start a nice tests.

so guys keep posted because we want to show you some more great results on how great this stuff works
Old Sep 11, 2008, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

Cant wait to see the results
Old Sep 11, 2008, 08:51 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by CGroovy2k2
Cant wait to see the results

looking foward to be in G.A. the 27th
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

PM the pricing on all the stuff Andy. I will try to fit this into my next oil change. I'm sure this is going to aid in making power, but I'm a neat freak and I just want my motor clean and healthy and to last me as long as possible.

I'm more then sure I'll be very satisfied and will become a heavy supporter to this product.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 07:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by LilRico
PM the pricing on all the stuff Andy. I will try to fit this into my next oil change. I'm sure this is going to aid in making power, but I'm a neat freak and I just want my motor clean and healthy and to last me as long as possible.

I'm more then sure I'll be very satisfied and will become a heavy supporter to this product.

Lil Rico, i would be more than happy to clean up that nice car of yours, we will treat you speacial,

this is deff fits in the requirement you have on keeping your engine performing top notch, hope to see you soon

sorry o didn't reply quicker i havent had a chance to open my lap top, i am in El Segundo L.A. will be back home firday hopefully doing Vic's car and some others

pm replied
Old Sep 15, 2008, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

It's all good... Sign me up!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 08:39 PM
Account Disabled

:
Originally Posted by LilRico
It's all good... Sign me up!
see you Saturday Lil Rico, you will be happy and have that peace of mind that preventive maintenece gives us the picky neat freaks we are when it comes to our evo's
Old Sep 17, 2008, 03:42 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JestrTuning
Hey guys...

Just giving my $.02...

There was a difference when using this product on the test vehicle. Knock counts were pretty much non-existent and there was considerable knock in the previous dyno runs (earlier in the year).

I've already suggested a proper way to run a comparison test: same car, same day, same dyno and all that is done on the car is the Wynns product. That will give you a more defined laboratory outcome.

Honestly, the test vehicle was making consistent power considering the 106F ambient temps in the dyno room and lower boost levels. I'm sure the owner of the test car can attest to the Wynns product effect with performance gains.

in our testing we conducted a 3 stage service, this is our most powerfull formula:

Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:49 AM
Account Disabled

well we completed service on 2 more evos last night, hopefully they can come in here and share there 2 cents.

and yes they are both high powered evos.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

hey everyone,
just got my car done by andy (apagan01) with the wynn's 3 stage fuel cleaner.
and i have to say that my car is amazing, It idles sooo smooth and driving is even smoother. It only takes around 25 mins, And its worth it. My car would sometimes idles funny and drop rpms constantly at stop lights, but i didnt feel a thing after i was surprised!.
Amazing stuff
Thanks for everything andy!
also mpg has increased !
Old Sep 21, 2008, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

I can vouch for these Wynns products, I work at a Toyota Dealer and I was having a driveability issue with my evo, I said what the heck lets try the Toyota Fuel Induction service they sell, which is basically the same from the looks of it. I was having a studder issue and couldnt figure it out.

Performed the Induction service, and guess what, it never came back, didnt have a single issue out of it. I was making in the 500's on stock block (Jestr Tuned I might add). I took a shot in the dark and went from barely making it to work to driving like a new vehicle, you will see increase in gas milage as well, we do tons of these on cars in my service dept. I always do them ever 15k on my evo and Corolla.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 02:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evokel
hey everyone,
just got my car done by andy (apagan01) with the wynn's 3 stage fuel cleaner.
and i have to say that my car is amazing, It idles sooo smooth and driving is even smoother. It only takes around 25 mins, And its worth it. My car would sometimes idles funny and drop rpms constantly at stop lights, but i didnt feel a thing after i was surprised!.
Amazing stuff
Thanks for everything andy!
also mpg has increased !
evokel,,, thanks for the oportunity to service your nice evo9, i know you will reap more amazing results as time goes by, and i am sure you will be happy with the performance and driveability of you evo.

take care and enjoy the clean top end

Quick Reply: Wynn's 3 stage entire fuel system cleaner