Notices

Erin Mills is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another place you can take your car for service is Autopark superstore in Burlington. They Used to be a Mitsu Dealer but have gone private. They still have the same service techs that they had when they were Mitsu so they know our cars. That is where i originally went but unfortunately my car fell under the power train warranty at Mitsu and I had to go there.

Jordan from AutoPark has been amazing this whole process. He called Jeff on my behalf and called him out on the lies he told me. He told him he did not appreciate him lying to his customers. He also went as far as to call my 3rd party warranty company to help leverage them to pay. I have 3 thumbs up to them and will be taking my car to them from this day forward.

Jeff at erin mills starting calling all of Autoparks old Mistu customers and told them that they are no longer a mitsu shop and they need to come there. I actually met a girl in line at the EM dealer that was there for service that informed me of this. EM called them to say that her dealer is now closed and they need to come there.

Autopark is still a full service shop. They removed the Mitus branding only because they face the highway and were limiting exposure. They will service all cars not just mitsu's.

Sorry for the plug but they treated me awesome though all this. Call and ask for Jordan. let him know you found this thread
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Getting to the point you raised. If a dealership reaches out and says, we have a problem and we want to do better. Then to me that is a step in the right direction. I am not saying "stop everything, XYZ dealership is now good because they did ........ " .
I will ask the question very directly then, has EM reached out to improve their service, and do you think they have taken a step in the right direction? My comments are not meant as a personal affront to you or anyone else on here. But it is concerning if one dealer has consistently poor service, and the feedback for the most part remains bad.

Unfortunately I think many of us have seen good service turn bad, and good dealers like Maple close. I went to Maple for service specifically because of their positive feedback on this and other boards. Scarborough was decent the first few times I went there too, but that went south after their consolidation with Pickering.

This is an unpleasant trend, and as an owner, I am not happy about it at all.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by leo_99
Another place you can take your car for service is Autopark superstore in Burlington. They Used to be a Mitsu Dealer but have gone private. They still have the same service techs that they had when they were Mitsu so they know our cars. That is where i originally went but unfortunately my car fell under the power train warranty at Mitsu and I had to go there.

Jordan from AutoPark has been amazing this whole process. He called Jeff on my behalf and called him out on the lies he told me. He told him he did not appreciate him lying to his customers. He also went as far as to call my 3rd party warranty company to help leverage them to pay. I have 3 thumbs up to them and will be taking my car to them from this day forward.

Jeff at erin mills starting calling all of Autoparks old Mistu customers and told them that they are no longer a mitsu shop and they need to come there. I actually met a girl in line at the EM dealer that was there for service that informed me of this. EM called them to say that her dealer is now closed and they need to come there.

Autopark is still a full service shop. They removed the Mitus branding only because they face the highway and were limiting exposure. They will service all cars not just mitsu's.

Sorry for the plug but they treated me awesome though all this. Call and ask for Jordan. let him know you found this thread
Great news. I will certainly make note of AutoPark.

As for Jeff's conduct, it speaks for itself.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some fuel for the Fire: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post10113640

Yup! deny warranty!
Old Apr 20, 2012, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Auto Park Mitsubishi is another dealership to becareful with. They are a bunch of liars and tend to reel in customers with empty promises. They tried denying warranty work when my engine went because I had refused to do an $800 "valve adjustment". As soon as I came in with the problem they started hanging that over my head. Luckly I keep every receipt for anything towards my car, right down to replacing bulbs, so they had no reason to deny any warranty work. They gave me a dirty old loaner car, which broke down on me, and it almost took them 2 months to get my car back on the road. After that I had to make several trips back to them to fix problems with workmanship and to replace various parts they had forgot to put back on my car. Months later my AC condenser broke off the engine block because they had over torqued the bolts. They refused to fix the problem.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, this thread is revealing a lot of dirty little secrets.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:51 AM

Autopark burlington has closed down.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 08:26 AM

Burlington did not close down, they are just no longer a Mitsu dealer. They are now called Autopark and are still a full service station. I was just talking to them yesterday. They were kind enough to call my 3rd party warranty company for me. I also called them to confirm everything that i was told by Jeff.

Originally EM told me that my warranty was denied because they got an over rev code from my car. I called Jordan at AutoPark and he informed me there is no over rev code in a 2008. This was not added to 2010. I called EM back and informed them that i called another dealer and there is no such code. They then back pedaled and said the only way you the chain could stretch is from over reving the car. This went back and forth for a few hours with more lies and missinformation. Eventually Jordan called on my behalf and apparently had it out with Jeff.

Jeff called me right after and said come pick up your car. After this he reported me to Mitsu for having an aftermarket Exhaust. He also reported me for having an aftemarket intake and FMIC. I had an OEM intake on when i brought the car. I asked them about this and they said that some of my clamps were not straight so they claim it was modified. What a DB!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:34 AM
Evolving Member

Hmm, that seems more like his speculation than real evidence.

Last edited by TrailBrake; Apr 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

Burlington did not close down, they are just no longer a Mitsu dealer. They are now called Autopark and are still a full service station. I was just talking to them yesterday. They were kind enough to call my 3rd party warranty company for me. I also called them to confirm everything that i was told by Jeff.

Originally EM told me that my warranty was denied because they got an over rev code from my car. I called Jordan at AutoPark and he informed me there is no over rev code in a 2008. This was not added to 2010. I called EM back and informed them that i called another dealer and there is no such code. They then back pedaled and said the only way you the chain could stretch is from over reving the car. This went back and forth for a few hours with more lies and missinformation. Eventually Jordan called on my behalf and apparently had it out with Jeff.

Jeff called me right after and said come pick up your car. After this he reported me to Mitsu for having an aftermarket Exhaust. He also reported me for having an aftemarket intake and FMIC. I had an OEM intake on when i brought the car. I asked them about this and they said that some of my clamps were not straight so they claim it was modified. What a DB!
What a joke really. I believe the majority of the staff working for mitsubishi has no clue on the vehicles they are selling or working with. Im not surprised they would make up a story about an over revving code, I've heard some absurd excuses on they're part when it came to problems with my car.

Whatever you do, keep fighting and make noise over these issues, it's what I had to do when they tried these games on me. I had to raise my voice and make a scene to get somewhere with these people and it got to a point that I went over to a local police station to know my rights, because they tried kicking me out of the dealership.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Agreed. Don't give Erin Mills an inch, and don't let this negative experience get white-washed. What is happening here is not right.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:41 PM

So i just found out the exhaust that I have installed that got my black listed from my warranty is hanging on the fawkin wall at Markham Mitsubishi!!!!

WTF???

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...0421-00267.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...0421-00260.jpg
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

wow, talk about how clueless these people are. Selling a product to their customers then telling them it's now voided their warrenty when they have issues...it can only be Mitsubishi.

Use everything you can against these guys to get what your entitled to.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 07:10 AM

I just never go to a mitsu dealer anymore. they just BS me right in front of my face.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:35 PM

I have the Ultimate Racing parts on my car, and was also blacklisted at Markham when I went it for an inspection for a warranty issue, because it is "highly modified with aftermarket parts" aka UR turbo back exhaust. They didn't even look at the problem, it was on and off the hoist in 10 mins. Needless to say, I have never been back there for anything else since. Only good guys there are the parts dept, at least in my experience.

Quick Reply: Erin Mills is at it again...