Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

GodSpeed Motors in Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2012, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodSpeed Motors in Charlotte, NC

I just saw a "review" thread on Cosmo Motors and just wanted to see if anyone has ever dealt with GodSpeed Motors. Would like to hear the Good, Bad, and Ugly Please!!! Hopefully more good then anything, lol. Thanks!!!
Old Apr 5, 2012, 04:53 PM
Evolving Member

overpriced, seemed like they knew a little bit about evos last time I talked to them but price them way high, if you're loooking for any evo keep an eye on the classifieds on here and check craigslist
Old Apr 5, 2012, 05:09 PM

Yea, my plan is to hopefully find one off a private owner, but I will only have a limited timeframe to buy one when I get back from deployment so just trying to check out all options.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

good thing about being here at bragg soldiers are always selling their evo's be sure to ask spec ops and force fed
Old Apr 5, 2012, 06:13 PM

Yep, I already talked to Matt at SpecOps and another guy that is moving to the Fayetteville area. Regardless where I get it Im def taking it to those guys, hear nothing but good things!!
Old Apr 5, 2012, 06:24 PM

Stay away from dealers when buying a used evo. They will have no idea about any of the service or mods on the car not to mention to price increase from s private seller. Don't rush into something it will end up being a headache and more work in the long run. Just wait till you find one that YOU want. Goodluck!
Old Apr 5, 2012, 08:36 PM

I bought my 06 WW Evo 9 from Godspeed Motors. They were very honest about the mods on the car and how they came into possession of it. The prices were a little higher but given the only dealer in the charlotte area that deals in evo's frequently it was expected. I was very happy with the exterior of the being absolutely flawless on mine as well as every car in their show room.
The only bad thing I have to say was that the 60k service was not done but that is not there fault but I was not made aware of it when I had purchased the car but had also not asked so it still my own fault.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:52 PM

Yea, I hear ya Jtoys, I guess I just wanted to find a dealership where they actually DID know what they were talking about and wouldnt BS you on stuff that they didnt just to make a sale, lol. When I actually say it though it definitely sounds like a fairy tale, haha.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 08:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by awdturboscott
Yea, I hear ya Jtoys, I guess I just wanted to find a dealership where they actually DID know what they were talking about and wouldnt BS you on stuff that they didnt just to make a sale, lol. When I actually say it though it definitely sounds like a fairy tale, haha.
Whats your price range? I have a 06 GG MR with 31k that I may sell.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 02:28 PM

Dont really have a price range, would like to find a 8 or 9 for under $20k, but at the same time I would buy a tastefully modded one or even a 10 for a good price if its over that amount. Main thing is Im out of the country until the end of June and do not want to commit myself to a car until Ive seen and driven it.