Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.
View Poll Results: How many people are ready to start meeting up in 2013?
I'll make time!
100.00%
Not me... too busy!
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Tampa Area Threads

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HISEVO7
Hi Bill. My name is Alex. I don't get paid to represent any shop in town. I just look for the best deals and share them.

That being said, I noticed you said you own the ONLY Dynojet in town. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Tampa Bay Tuned ALSO have a Dynojet?

I never heard of you guys, but I would LOVE to change that. Maybe we can link up offline and work on holding an i4Evo meet at your shop.Let me know if this is something that interests you.
Correct tbt is the facility I am referrng to. I use their dyno weekly:-) Top notch.

Bro We met at that show in the field in groveland that rained. Black evo ix.

Sang welcome to evo m. Bout time.

Last edited by BillSpec; Aug 13, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 07:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Tampa Evo's. I have some Rotors and Pads for sale and would prefer a local buyer. I will cut a better deal to any local Evo owner!! See the thread here.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...tors-pads.html
Old Aug 22, 2012, 03:00 PM

Hey guys, due to being in the military ive been away tampa for 5 and a half yrs. Picked up my dream car during the time and now bringing her to tampa for good i was wondering if there is any evo meets or "clubs" in tampa? And does evos really get stolen alot down there?!?

Also i was reading about dyno places and performance shops. My dad owns national cylinder head exchange and says he does good businness with bobby at s&r performance and that s&r is a good place to get dyno tuned and worked on. Also i heard about lutz performance too from a good friend who built a badass suby. Thanks
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by blackedout 03
Hey guys, due to being in the military ive been away tampa for 5 and a half yrs. Picked up my dream car during the time and now bringing her to tampa for good i was wondering if there is any evo meets or "clubs" in tampa? And does evos really get stolen alot down there?!?

Also i was reading about dyno places and performance shops. My dad owns national cylinder head exchange and says he does good businness with bobby at s&r performance and that s&r is a good place to get dyno tuned and worked on. Also i heard about lutz performance too from a good friend who built a badass suby. Thanks
Youre def in the right place. Check out i4evo on Facebook. A lot of us are active duty or prior service members too. HISEVO7 organizes the meets/cruises. There are weekly USF meets that the Evo crew meets up and goes to. Haven't heard too many stories about stolen Evos, but I'm sure there are.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by REVOlution X
Youre def in the right place. Check out i4evo on Facebook. A lot of us are active duty or prior service members too. HISEVO7 organizes the meets/cruises. There are weekly USF meets that the Evo crew meets up and goes to. Haven't heard too many stories about stolen Evos, but I'm sure there are.
Awesome i am down! Been tryin to find evo drivers here in wyoming but nothing Lol so it will finally be good to know other evo drivers and cruise with and meets
Old Aug 23, 2012, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by blackedout 03
Awesome i am down! Been tryin to find evo drivers here in wyoming but nothing Lol so it will finally be good to know other evo drivers and cruise with and meets
http://www.facebook.com/i4Evo

There's the link. When are you coming to Tampa?
Old Aug 25, 2012, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
All these Evo's in Tampa and you rarely ever see one on the street lol... Must be my location
Old Aug 25, 2012, 10:03 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
any local evo 9 for sale? stock or lightly modded? low miles? pm me.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
All these Evo's in Tampa and you rarely ever see one on the street lol... Must be my location
Like u even drve anymore miguel lol jkjk but srsly.

For the guy just coming back from wyoming.... Bro your dad has worked some miracles on some of my cusomets cyl heads! Bring the evo by tampabay tuned. Awd dynojet, and actual fast evos, no spoilers lol
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BillSpec
Like u even drve anymore miguel lol jkjk but srsly.

For the guy just coming back from wyoming.... Bro your dad has worked some miracles on some of my cusomets cyl heads! Bring the evo by tampabay tuned. Awd dynojet, and actual fast evos, no spoilers lol
Lmao at no spoilers - jerk lol

I'm out and about, just keeping a low profile till I get my funds up
Old Sep 2, 2012, 11:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys! I've been putting all my efforts into the i4Evo page on FB, but I still read this from time to time! We are shooting some videos next Sunday, September 9th. Looking for at least one Evo 7,8,9 & 10. I have the 7 covered! LoL

If your down, HMU.
Old Sep 6, 2012, 11:12 AM

Boost for ***** 2012

GREAT NEWS!!!

I've been asked to help organize this year's BOOST FOR ***** event in Orlando!!!

I'm not sure what part I will play, but I will be organizing the convoy from Tampa Bay to Orlando!!!

Spread the word! Want to go to the only meet that has hundreds of Evos? This is THE ONE for you!!!

Money raised for this event goes toward Breast Cancer Awareness.

All of the MAJOR details are still being hashed out by Eddie. Right now, my first part is to rally the Tampa Bay area and make SURE that people are aware that it is definitely happening!!!

Although I will post what I find on here, I post more frequently on my Facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/i4Evo

!!!!EVOS UNITE!!!!

Once the date is set, convoy information will be short to follow!!! Stay tuned because anyone who has been to these events before already KNOW how it is... and for those of you that haven't... just make sure your Evo is clean! LoL
Old Sep 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

Ooops I can't go, my evo isn't clean lol
Old Sep 6, 2012, 01:55 PM

Evos were meant to get dirty. Mine is dirty right now, actually... but it will be nice and clean by November's Boost for ***** 2012 event!
Old Sep 6, 2012, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by HISEVO7
Evos were meant to get dirty. Mine is dirty right now, actually... but it will be nice and clean by November's Boost for ***** 2012 event!

Quick Reply: Tampa Area Threads