Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Old Mar 13, 2009, 06:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
I do need to find some more spark plugs between now and then.
If you still need them Automax has them in the parts department. NOBODY else had them, just helped a friend look for a set and they were the only ones that had them.

I also seen an Evo X with Mishimoto on both side, red car gold letters, does anyone know who that is?

Last edited by monkey_187; Mar 13, 2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 12:42 PM

Ive seen that car too, on Hood Army Airfield. But only once.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C'mon with the gloom and doom. I know who not to invite to one of my meetings. I'm kind of looking forward to making 3-4 runs to see how the 'ole mamba does. I plan on leaving straight from the Legends Pub, on my way to Target, to Academy around 1745 if Wario's assessmentnt is wrong. Oh yeah, I do need to find some more spark plugs between now and then. Well, back to burning DVDs. A man can't go to Iraq without his 1TB external hard drive full of movies. Priorities, you know!
if you need stock heat range NGK's, i have a set of 4 br7es's. i'll just give them to you. they will easily last multiple drag strip runs and the time it takes to get some iridiums. let me know. i'm leaving soon too and have a bunch of stuff. too much actually lol.

misfiring due to bad plugs sucks.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:08 PM

Hey everyone. I'm new in Ft. Hood, just want to check in and hopefully see ya around.
PS; I'm still learning the area, so if u see me I'm probably lost. LOL
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by MikeAce
Hey everyone. I'm new in Ft. Hood, just want to check in and hopefully see ya around.
PS; I'm still learning the area, so if u see me I'm probably lost. LOL
Welcome bro, hope to see ya soon! I just got hereas well about a month ago, its not so bad once you realized how to work the loops
Old Mar 13, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I thought you fellahs might like to take a look at this. Considering the weather, this might be as close to the track we can get.

http://www.jcalculator.com/?c=1_4_mile_calculator
Old Mar 13, 2009, 06:39 PM

A man can't go to Iraq without his 1TB external hard drive full of movies. Priorities, you know!
give me your external and I'll load you up with more movies and TV Shows than you'll know what to do with! (Seriously)

Oh yea...I JUST got back from Fort Sam and I'm a little tired and need to unpack and do laundry and sleep...etc

have fun at the track all and I may be on post tomorrow washing the car depending on the weather...

Last edited by gravvyboy; Mar 13, 2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Added stuff...and junk
Old Mar 13, 2009, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I also seen an Evo X with Mishimoto on both side, red car gold letters, does anyone know who that is?
Originally Posted by Frontskill
Ive seen that car too, on Hood Army Airfield. But only once.
Yeah. I saw that same X at the stoplight about three weeks ago. I waved but I guess his tint was too dark and he didn't even shoot the "deuces" back. Oh well...

Originally Posted by evoredy
if you need stock heat range NGK's, i have a set of 4 br7es's. i'll just give them to you. they will easily last multiple drag strip runs and the time it takes to get some iridiums. let me know. i'm leaving soon too and have a bunch of stuff. too much actually lol. misfiring due to bad plugs sucks.
Yeah. I'll take them from you. As you can see (read), I'm trying to clean out my garage also because I'm leaving around late April. I'm heading to College Station in the morning so it won't be until Sunday afternoon before I can grab them from you. I can just stop by your house and grab them from you. I'm a face-to-face kind of guy especially when it comes to my EVO brothers. My number is 979-224-2847 and don't mind the Terminator ring back tone.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 08:26 PM
Evolved Member

Here is another nice thread for you fellahs looking to upgrade your stock 8/9 intake manifolds. It is a very enlightening read. Enjoy.

http://www.buschurforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20866
Old Mar 13, 2009, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah. I saw that same X at the stoplight about three weeks ago. I waved but I guess his tint was too dark and he didn't even shoot the "deuces" back. Oh well...

Yeah. I'll take them from you. As you can see (read), I'm trying to clean out my garage also because I'm leaving around late April. I'm heading to College Station in the morning so it won't be until Sunday afternoon before I can grab them from you. I can just stop by your house and grab them from you. I'm a face-to-face kind of guy especially when it comes to my EVO brothers. My number is 979-224-2847 and don't mind the Terminator ring back tone.
no problemo. i'll call on sunday. have fun at college station? face to face is good--i always see your car (i think) at <edit lol> HQ.

Last edited by evoredy; Mar 13, 2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old Mar 14, 2009, 05:27 AM

anybody in 1-44 ada here? drives a white or yellow evo?
Old Mar 14, 2009, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
Sorry. No love on this end. I've been kicking it with aviators since I returned to Fort Hood for my second time.
Old Mar 14, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

For anyone that would like to join me and a friend, I know not many will show up. There seems to be fair weather drivers everywhere. Just incase you change your mind......

http://www.samadness.com/default.asp
Old Mar 14, 2009, 05:19 PM

Well everyone, I will be following the exploits of the Hood Evo's from Colorado starting tommorrow. Hope everyone stays safe and has fun. By the time I get back it will probably be cold again.
If you see my car it's my wife, so wave anyway.

Take care,
Mike
Old Mar 14, 2009, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
There is a guy in 3rd ACR that drives my old yellow Evo VIII. I saw him on 195 the other day... I still miss that car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in