Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

vender add

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2014, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
vender add

I love this site and all the venders that support it but at the same time seeing the same adds over and over does get old. Is there a way to make it so vender adds don't go to the new posts. 2 pages of new posts and 95% are all vender adds. That seems a little much.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 06:23 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Brianawd
I love this site and all the venders that support it but at the same time seeing the same adds over and over does get old. Is there a way to make it so vender adds don't go to the new posts. 2 pages of new posts and 95% are all vender adds. That seems a little much.
Hi!

I'll be happy to take a look. Can you give me a link to a thread that shows the ads you mentioned? Thanks!

Bob
Old Jul 31, 2014, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Hi!

I'll be happy to take a look. Can you give me a link to a thread that shows the ads you mentioned? Thanks!

Bob
If I am understanding him correctly, he is talking about when you click the "New Posts" link and it shows all the most recent posts. I have seen what he is talking about where it is basically a full page of vendors bumping their product threads. It is kind of annoying having to sift through all their bumps to look at the updated threads, but I guess they are paying to put their name out there.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 04:25 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
It depends on when you look at new posts. If you just catch the time line after a few vendors bumped it will appear to be all vendor ads. I just checked (early morning) 'New Posts' and there were none in a full page. Plus, as far as I know there is not a way to exclude vendor ads only. Thanks!

Bob