Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS- (FL)- 06 WW Evo 9- CLEAN!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS- (FL)- 06 WW Evo 9- CLEAN!!

This car is sold pending an act of God. Thanks for the interest.

Edit: Got the check in today. So car is sold

Up for sale is my fantastic condition WW Evo 9. The car currently has 66,266 miles and has an accident free, clean title. The car drives great overall, smoothly accelerating with or without the a/c on (which works great as well). I would be willing to ship the car at the buyers expense. I've only owned the car a couple of months, but I really enjoy it. Unfortunately costs from moving from NC to FL, the birth of my son, medical bills, and my other 2 Evos needing attention before they can be sold, is forcing me to put this car up for sale. Otherwise, I would happily keep it as it's a beautiful car that gets compliments almost every time I drive it.

This car looks great inside and out. The previous owner took really good care of the paint of this car, and as a detailer myself, I have continued with the same treatment. The previous owner clay barred and waxed the car often. The paint is slick and shiny.

The car spends 90% of it's time in my garage. When it gets driven, it rarely sits outside in the sun for long periods of time.

I purchased the car with- Tanabe Medallion catback, Perrin downpipe, Perrin Intake and Perrin UICP. It also has Rota Grids in flat black at 18x9.5 with Hankook V12 Evo tires (245/35/18) with approx 7/32 left (measured with a gauge, not a penny) and Stance GR+ coilovers.

I have since added: ETS V2 LICP, Grimmspeed MBC, Deatschwerks fuel pump, PTE 880 injectors, spoolin' up injector clips, and I retrofitted some H1 projectors into the headlights (D2S bulbs with the 50w ballasts).

The car was tuned recently by Omar and made 305whp running 11.2 afr up top. I haven't taken the car to the track or raced it, but he said his dyno reads low.

I also had the 60k maintenance done. The car comes with both sets of keys and fobs.

The only bad on the whole car is the front bumper has license plate holes. I am willing to leave it there in case I end up selling it to someone in a state that requires it, or I will have them filled professionally (I already have a price quote as I planned on doing this). Other than that, some minor rock chips here and there and the 2 front brakes are kind of faded. Overall the paint is beautiful and the wing looks great.

Looking for $23k as it sits and I think given it's condition that it's worth it. If I don't get that, I will part out some of the stuff on it and sell it cheaper. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by SRTRaceR04; Oct 2, 2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Oh, and the armrest cover is a little worn. I never look at it, just looking through the pictures and I noticed. Otherwise there aren't really any scuffs or scratches on the inside of the car.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 07:12 PM

Evo

Looking for any trades?
Old Sep 25, 2012, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

No, I'm sorry. I'm selling this, paying off some debt and medical bills, selling my other 2 evos, then buying another WW 9. I really don't want to sell it, but it will make finishing my other 2 cars less stressful. If the new owner is willing to sell it back to me in about 2 months, I will gladly pay whatever I end up selling it for.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 05:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is it possible to take pics out in the sunlight. Things look better in natural light than in the shade.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Not4Sale
Is it possible to take pics out in the sunlight. Things look better in natural light than in the shade.
It is very possible!

Also, would like to add that this car does have it's undertray. It also has all of the factory plastic screws, so none are missing.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 01:01 PM

Why can't you be in CA..
Old Sep 27, 2012, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GotEvo9
Why can't you be in CA..
Bad luck??
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Pending...
Old Sep 28, 2012, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, this car looks to be perfect. I have the same exhaust/downpipe combo and it sounds AMAZING. Good luck selling this beauty it should not be hard at all.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hiboost2.0
Wow, this car looks to be perfect. I have the same exhaust/downpipe combo and it sounds AMAZING. Good luck selling this beauty it should not be hard at all.
Thanks!!

No, it took about 4 days. I'm hoping when I go to buy another one in about a month or 2 I can find another clean WW like this one. I paid good money for it, but it was worth it. Not all cars are alike. There can be 2 cars with the same exact mileage and parts that are vastly different. That's why I don't always go by blue book or nada or whatever. I came down a little bit (not much). I wasn't going to go down much because this car is worth the price I had it at. Thanks to all those who looked.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:15 PM
Evolving Member

Is this sold ?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by N33d4sp33d
Is this sold ?
Pretty much, yes.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car looks great. Thanks for putting up a realistic price. Seems to me like you are an honest person! Im still on the hunt. Had a 8 and an X before but cannot make up my mind on which one i want next. Suggestions?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NandoGeezy
Car looks great. Thanks for putting up a realistic price. Seems to me like you are an honest person! Im still on the hunt. Had a 8 and an X before but cannot make up my mind on which one i want next. Suggestions?
Having owned all three my advice is as follows:

If you want more than 400whp- Get an 8. It's cheaper to buy and you more than likely can find one with a decent amount of work done for a good price. If not, you can still find them decently cheaper than the 9 and much cheaper than the X.

If you want 400whp or less and a little more fun to drive than an X, I would stick with the 9. It makes bolt-on power better and has a great power band with the stock turbo. Yes, you can get over 400whp out of either, but it's easier on a 9. My goal for this white car was going to be mid to high 300's to the wheels. If i was going to shoot for 500whp or something, then I would have started with an 8.

If you want a comfortable daily then get an X. The cruise control is awesome in itself. It's easier to live with every day (although a little shorter on trunk space) and has a smoother ride. It has a little more technology, if that's your thing.

These are only recommendations for anyone that is somewhat money conscious. If you have cash to burn, then of course start with a 9 and build from there. Or an X. My favorite out of the 3 is the 9.

Quick Reply: FS- (FL)- 06 WW Evo 9- CLEAN!!