Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Racing Brake 2-piece front discs (used)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Racing Brake 2-piece front discs (used)

I have a set of Racing Brake front 2-piece open slot discs with aluminum hats. Check out http://www.racingbrake.com to learn more about the features of these 2-piece discs, weight savings, etc...

These are stock disc replacements, so you would use these with the stock Brembo calipers. No modifications. Still uses the same stock sized pads as with the 1-piece discs.

These have been used for about 1 year, and under 2000 miles if that. They have ~4-5 track days on them so they do have some slight surface hairline heat stress cracks visible (which is normal). I did not take the wheel off to measure the disc thickness, but I'm positive it is still very close to new discs thickness and can measure before shipping. They have plenty of life left in them. They are NOT warped.

SOLD

NOTE: Since I continue to use them on my car now, I'll take them off only when I find a buyer so it may take a few days before I get to ship them out.

The slight rust on the disc surface is because I just washed the wheels prior to taking the pics.

Driver Side Disc:

Passenger Side Disc:

Last edited by xtnct; Jun 22, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great deal. Wish I could afford to take these off your hands.

GLWS.

-Jalal
Old Feb 1, 2012, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sold

Last edited by xtnct; Feb 15, 2012 at 05:10 AM.