Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

MAP/HeadGames/ETS/TiAL/Buschur/OEM/FIC/Mil.Spec

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2011, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAP/HeadGames/ETS/TiAL/Buschur/OEM/FIC/Mil.Spec

I have a bunch of miscellaneous brackets, hoses, couplers, wiring, mounts, and so on. If you need something you don't see, just ask.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES UNLESS NOTED
WHEN SENDING PAYMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU BOUGHT IN THE NOTES!!!!!!!!!
Well, I got married recently and I have two kids. I sold my Evo but kept my build parts. I decided that having a fully built Evo really isn't feasible at this point in my life and I'd rather have the money in the bank then sitting in the basement. I don't need to sell these parts so the price listed is pretty firm, but I am willing to listen to reasonable offers. Thanks for looking. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Also, if the item listed does not have pictures, that means its sold.

PAYPAL USERS PLEASE ADD THE 3% WHEN MAKING PAYMENT

This is just the first round of parts, I'll be updating this thread as I have a ton of stuff I don't have time to list it all tonight.

Defi mechanical boost gauge. Great shape. Works perfect, has the pigtails for electrical hook up. From what I can gather its rather rare. Matches the Evo interior perfectly. $75 shipped

Innovate LC-1 wideband, comes with one good sensor and a brand new sensor, all the logging cables and even the usb to serial cable. Perfect working order. $180 shipped.

OEM upper timing cover $2
0 and OEM NEW lower timing cover SOLD both come with gaskets. Protect your investment.

Front motor mount bracket $20 flywheel dust shield SOLD to MagicManRed

OEM starter, 50k, good condition. $40

OEM MAP sensor $15 TPS sold to elhalisf

Brand new OEM throw out bearing SOLD, Vehicle speed sensor $30, Reverse light switch $10, Clutch fork and springs SOLD to TA ACE, any other item, make offer.

OEM front subframe brace with powerflex motor mount.sold , $30 plus shipping for the brace.

OEM motor mounts, good shape, 43k on them. $20 a piece.

AEM fuel rail with FPR, solenoid, fuel rails spacers and new hardware. I also used some SS line and band clamps for the small hose. Adds a nice touch to the engine bay. $80 shipped

AC mount bracket. $15

BNIB OEM oil return line $35

OEM Serpentine belt idler pulley, 2k miles, SOLD OEM radiator brackets $10 OEM water pump pulley $10

OEM coils and new wires. $30

FIC saturated (High Z) 1100cc injectors. Comes with o-rings and quick release pigtails. You don't need to solder in the new connectors, they're just a quick release style. Your stock evo harness will work just fine. I am also including a resistor box bypass plug so you don't need to cut up your resistor box. SOLD TO AreSTG

05 Evo transmission case and bellhousing. No gears. Just the case/bellhousing. I know this came out of a car with an active center diff, but should fit 03/04 cars too. sold to elhalisf

ETS short route Upper intercooler pipe with TiAL flange. Will not come with the Tial QR. But will come with couplers and t-bolt clamps. Its short route and for the stock manifold or any manifold that still retains stock throttle body location. SOLD to HEART_FITMENT

OEM alternator. 50k miles SOLD to boostlue

OEM AC compressor. 50k Perfect condition $50 shipped. SOLD to boostlue

MAPerformance built Long Rod 2.0 OEM Evo8 4G63 block and crank with Manley lightweight H-Beam 156mm rods, Wiseco 85.5mm 9:1 Compression pistons, ACL Race bearings, ARP main studs, OEM front cover and balance shaft delete kit. It can handle 650whp on a daily basis and as much RPM as you want to throw at it. It was built with that in mind. Hence the lightweight rods and pistons. SOLD to Derek2gspyder

OEM Evo8 Master Gasket Set SOLD TO JDMSEGO

HeadGames Motorworks built cylinder head. It has all the bells and whistles. From the port work to the awesome valve job. Dave really doesn't have any gimmicks, his heads can be found from super fast Supras to some of the fastest Hondas out there and Sheps personal Talon, you may have heard of it, lol. He has a ton of R&D into making a port that maintains mid-range and still has sick power out the top. It has stock size valves to retain spool, the only time its recommended to go over sized is when you're nearing 1000whp or above. It has Ferrea Competition Plus valves and Ferrea dual valve springs, seats, retainers, and valve locks. Supertech valve guides and seals. I will include a set of the ITM revised no tick lifters and OEM Evo rocker arms. I don't need your core,SOLD to JO EVO

JM Fabrications small battery kit with new PC680 battery with post kit. No miles on the battery and has been stored on a battery tender.The tray will polish up nicely. SOLD

ETS Custom 3.8" Garrett Core intercooler. I had ETS build this for me and it couldn't have turned out any better. I wanted the Garrett core and I also wanted the craftsmanship, fit, and finish that only ETS can offer. Comes with clamps, couplers, and crash beam spacers if you want to keep that thing. This has never been used or mounted. SOLD to z33c

MAP oil cooler. Comes with the lines already assembled and brackets ready to bolt onto your EVO. Not pictures are the fittings that go into the oil filter housing. Those will also be included. When map sends these out, the lines aren't pre-cut or assembled. Neither are the brackets. This will be ready to pull your old one off @ the brackets and bolt this one directly on. No swapping hardware. Comes the Setrab oil cooler. SOLD

Greddy Ti full titanium cat-back exhaust. This thing weighs about 11lbs. Comes with hardware and vibrant gaskets. I love the sound of this exhaust. It sounded so mean with my 2.4 and Comp 280 cams. I will include the o2 sensor and spacer. SOLD to GEJEN

Fludiampr harmonic balancer with ARP bolts. I used this for about 2800 miles. Its in perfect working order. The ARP bolts are brand new. sold to Svendiesel

Timing idler and tensioner pulleys have 2k miles on them, the roller rockers aren't for sale as they go with the head, make offer any of this stuff.SOLD

ARP exhaust manifold studs, used for 2800 miles. Great shape. Sold to Pepe Le Pew

MAP ReV3 intake manifold. No coating. Brand new, never mounted. I don't need your core. SOLD TO TTKID

Mil.Spec ported 65mm throttle body. Used for 2800 miles. Perfect condition, comes with IACV and throttle position sensor in good working order. I don't need your core. SOLD TO CoachG

Powdercoated glossy wrinkle black. Fitted for -8AN lines to the catch can. The hoses are fitted to mount the catch can on the master cylinder. The catch can alone sells for $100 from AMS. SOLD to OneNastyMR

Buschur Racing Baffled oil pan. This was a used pan and sent in for the baffling service. No rust, no debris 110% clean and ready to bolt on. Still sealed in the bag so no dust has gotten in it. I don't need your core. Sold to Svendiesel

SpoolinUp coil on plug ignition. Carbon Fiber mounting plate. These things have proven themselves time and again. Used for a short period of time. Sold To elhalisf

OEM mitsu hydraulic tensioner. Used for 2800 miles. Great shape. Has pin in it for install. SOLD
Cosworth crank scraper with instructions and hardware. Never used. SOLD TO NJ9MR

Five OEM oil filters and drain plug crush rings.SOLD

Unopened Gallon OEM Diaqueen SOLD

OEM evo8 water pump and gasket Sold to Derek2gspyder

OEM oil filter housing gasket sold OEM drivetrain train crush washer sets sold OEM front main seal $5 OEM intake manifold gasket sold MISC other gaskets make offer on any of the turbo oil and coolant lines and hardware.

OEM thermostat SOLD
OEM Evo 8 water pipe. I purchased this because I'm **** and mine was rusted. SOLD

MISC. -8AN fittings. SOLD

OEM heater hoses. come with oem clamps. 2k miles. sold to elhalisf

Oil filter housing with new OEM gasket dipstick and tube SOLD

OEM serpentine belt tensioner, SOLD

Whiteline Steering Precision kit (steering rack bushings) SOLD

Used MAPerformance H11 tool steel headstuds. These are the ones that are on the drag car. Only torqued once to 95ftlbs for 2k miles. Always lubed when not in the car and will come with a new packet of Moly lube to torque them. I checked with MAP and they can be re-used. SOLD

Buschur Racing clutch fork stop. Keeps your throw out bearing from popping out during quick shifts. sold to elhalisf

BeatRush license plate bracket for Evo 8 front bumper. Ditches that big ugly plastic thing. Comes with all hardware needed to mount. SOLD

Torque solutions exhaust hanger bushings. Brand new. SOLD

OEM front axles, 50k miles. No clicks or leaks. SOLD TO EVO.TINO

Works Crox Plate 2 (subframe brace) SOLD

Tactrix Cable and flashing adapter. SOLD

Rally Armor Mud flaps, comes with mounting hardware SOLD

AMS upper and lower clutch lines (2k) with Slave cylinder with 50k on it. SOLD

SPAL slim fan with the EVO fan controller already wired up and mounted to it. Just plug and play, comes with BRAND NEW mounting hardware. All the hard work is done. Sold to elhalisf

Unknown brand Springs and retainers. Will also include the seats. These are definitely aftermarket, not sure what brand. Dave@headgames said they were in good condition and look to be Supertech but wasn't 100% sure. SOLD

OEM injector resistor box. Sold to SvenDiesel

Gates Racing timing belt. 2k miles. Great condition. Never crimped or abused. No oil or solvents on it. Always dry. SOLD

Works Front strut tower brace. Really nice piece. 2k miles SOLD to Z33C

Resonator muffler with welded flanges to take position of the test pipe. I believe the muffler is made by vibrant.SOLD

HKS plug and play harness for Evo 8 and 9. Apexi turbo timer.SOLD to Z33C

OEM input shafts. 50k miles. Great condition. Sold

TiAL aluminum BOV flange. Fits TiAL Q, 50mm, Alpha Q, and QR sold to elhalisf

Buschur underhood shifter cable bushings. SOLD

BLE manual timing belt tensioner. High pressure valve springs and big cams can take its toll on the hydraulic unit. I learned that back in my Honda days. A manual tensioner if set properly will outlast and outperform any hydraulic unit. sold to BenderRodriguez

Last edited by mayberry; Aug 19, 2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: updated
Old Jun 4, 2011, 08:54 PM

Bump for nice parts and good prices.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
love the parts man. I really want that headgames head. Its about the only thing I didnt do in my build. I would have to get a ton for my head in order to pick this one up. Mine is built but not like yours. Having money in hand would be nice to. I have been thinking about getting rid of mine as well.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 09:46 PM
Evolving Member

nice parts! Does the gauge come with all the hardware needed?
Old Jun 5, 2011, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

damn wish i had the money for the rev 3 mani , nice parts list man gl with the sale
Old Jun 5, 2011, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I want the TB! Shoot me a pm with payment info.

Cheers!
Old Jun 5, 2011, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLWS! nice list of parts.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AboodsEvo
nice parts! Does the gauge come with all the hardware needed?
It has the pigtails in the back of it for the electrical hook up and I can supply you with the vacuum line. You would just need your own gauge pod.

Originally Posted by CoachG
I want the TB! Shoot me a pm with payment info.

Cheers!
PM sent.

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

any turbos??
Old Jun 5, 2011, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

I've added more stuff, but don't have everything listed just yet. Thanks for looking.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 01:56 PM

PM sent on COP
Old Jun 5, 2011, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
The intercooler is tempting.....

Free Bump
Old Jun 5, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

All PM's replied. Thanks for the interest.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 10:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bump for my biffl. Shotty the fluidampr, oil pan, turbo timer and shifter bushings haha
Old Jun 5, 2011, 11:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Svendiesel
Bump for my biffl. Shotty the fluidampr, oil pan, turbo timer and shifter bushings haha
No problem d00der. Parts list updated.

Quick Reply: MAP/HeadGames/ETS/TiAL/Buschur/OEM/FIC/Mil.Spec