Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Maperformance customer satistfaction is a perfect 10.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maperformance customer satistfaction is a perfect 10.

Maperformance performance is one of the best shops out their for their customer quality, I have orderd a couple of things from Maperformance, and everytime they were helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Their are not many shops out their that offer to help customers as much as Maperformance has helped me. They care about their customers, from which I can tell from my experiences with them. Just wanted you evom members to know, if your looking for a shop with customer satisfaction to the fullest go to Maperformance.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Wow can't believe I missed this, thanks much!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blackonblackevo
Maperformance performance is one of the best shops out their for their customer quality, I have orderd a couple of things from Maperformance, and everytime they were helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Their are not many shops out their that offer to help customers as much as Maperformance has helped me. They care about their customers, from which I can tell from my experiences with them. Just wanted you evom members to know, if your looking for a shop with customer satisfaction to the fullest go to Maperformance.
I've also had a very great experience dealing with Bill. I plan to purchase from him again in the very near future!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Glad to hear it
Old Jun 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blackonblackevo
I have had the same experience. They help answer all my questions and always offer the best prices.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 02:59 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Agree 100%. Of all of the EvoM part vendors I've dealt with over the past few years, maperformance has been the best for combining great pricing with great service.