Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB:: clutch assembly parts ASAP!!!(someone thats installed a tilton LOOK!!)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2006, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB:: clutch assembly parts ASAP!!!(someone thats installed a tilton LOOK!!)

ok first off im sorry i know im not posting this in the right area but its only because the wtb section is not used nearly enough for the problem i have. i need these parts shipped saturday or monday next day air. i need them faster than you went your first time having sex. ok well the other problem is these are hard parts to find or get. its going to take me a week to get them shipped from mitsu and i dont have that long. to the parts

i need, Clutch slave cylinder, stock fork, stock arm that holds the fork, 10mm bolt that holds the arm, springs for boths sides of the fork, and the 2 felt pieces that go next to the springs.

i know this is nearly impossible but im hoping someone that has these will see it, if you have installed a tilton clutch i know you gotta have these. Or if a shop sees this that has these parts in boxs would be great i will pay damn near brand new oem price for them all. im just in a serious bind here guys anything you can do to help!!
Old Aug 18, 2006, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Why don't you just go to the nearest dealership and pick them up in like 10 minutes?
Old Aug 18, 2006, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

lol would i post this if it was that easy. dealerships dont have these parts man. they have to order them and that will take until thursday or friday i dont have that kind of time.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 04:38 PM
Account Disabled

I have what you seek ,P.M.me for contact info and also an offer

Originally Posted by evodrivesme
ok first off im sorry i know im not posting this in the right area but its only because the wtb section is not used nearly enough for the problem i have. i need these parts shipped saturday or monday next day air. i need them faster than you went your first time having sex. ok well the other problem is these are hard parts to find or get. its going to take me a week to get them shipped from mitsu and i dont have that long. to the parts

i need, Clutch slave cylinder, stock fork, stock arm that holds the fork, 10mm bolt that holds the arm, springs for boths sides of the fork, and the 2 felt pieces that go next to the springs.

i know this is nearly impossible but im hoping someone that has these will see it, if you have installed a tilton clutch i know you gotta have these. Or if a shop sees this that has these parts in boxs would be great i will pay damn near brand new oem price for them all. im just in a serious bind here guys anything you can do to help!!
Old Aug 18, 2006, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

save me save me