Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

Cusco Zero2R and Zero2E

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2006, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cusco Zero2R and Zero2E

Hey everyone, got a few of these ready to ship out. Better be fast because once these are gone they will be special order.

Evom special pricing is $2175 shipped

Cusco Zero2E: 1810 shipped
Econ controller: Additional 385.

These are very similar to the teins, just a better quality, smoother and quieter.

Jump on this while theses are still in stock.

Steve
GnV Motorsports

*additional shipping to hawaii*
Old Apr 19, 2006, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

if i'm reading this right, that is $2175 shipped for the zero2r and $1810 shipped for the zero2e and if you want the controller for the zero2e add $385? also can u still adjust the zero2e without the controller? thanx
Old Apr 19, 2006, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How do these compare to a much cheaper priced Megan coilover?
Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tougetuned
if i'm reading this right, that is $2175 shipped for the zero2r and $1810 shipped for the zero2e and if you want the controller for the zero2e add $385? also can u still adjust the zero2e without the controller? thanx
Yep your reading this right. Yes you can still adjust without the controller.

Originally Posted by Nesiop
How do these compare to a much cheaper priced Megan coilover?
These are better than megans in many ways. Inverted monotube first off, secondly quality is better, and thirdly these are proven to be ONE OF THE best coilovers for your evo. If you are just looking for coilovers to lower you and give you a look megan is the way to go. If your looking for performing coilovers... These are your soultion.

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have you personally tested the Megans? if I wanted to just lower I would stick with springs. Just because of the name Megan doesn't mean it isn't quality. I have seen their full exhaust and compared it to my UR exhaust and the quality is up there with a lot of companies. People just get sketchy with it being cheaper.

Peoples reviews on Megan seem to handle just as good as the market so I am trying to see if it is worth the way extra amounts of money for a name like Cusco.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nesiop
Have you personally tested the Megans? if I wanted to just lower I would stick with springs. Just because of the name Megan doesn't mean it isn't quality. I have seen their full exhaust and compared it to my UR exhaust and the quality is up there with a lot of companies. People just get sketchy with it being cheaper.

Peoples reviews on Megan seem to handle just as good as the market so I am trying to see if it is worth the way extra amounts of money for a name like Cusco.
The best personal i can give you is a local has Tein Basic which are about the same as these megan racing coilovers, as far as spring rates, valving and all of that. And another ex evo owner had the zero2r's on his car. Well the one with the zero2r's was way flatter through cornering, more responsive. The Basic were not as flat throughout the corner.

Also if you want another comparison, our old project wrx had zero2r's on it, and well we tried multiple set ups on it and nothing was as perfectly flat and fun as the zero2r's, we tried flexes, helix coilovers (similar to tein basic and megan).

Coilovers are a tough choice thats why i am stuck as well at this cross road, i know the zero2r's well and they are proven to me as i have rode in and evo and WRX with these and they just blow your mind away. Or i might dishout the extra few bucks and go with the Zeal just to see how they are.

Hopefully that helps. Do some searching and see if there are members by you that have these coilovers that would take you for a ride, you wont' be disapointed.

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old Apr 19, 2006, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

The Econ controller is for 2R or 2E or both?

how do they compare to Tein's EDFC?
Old Apr 19, 2006, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Turboholic
The Econ controller is for 2R or 2E or both?

how do they compare to Tein's EDFC?
Controller is for the zero2e. These are cuscos answer to the tein flexes. Like stated a better quality, smoother and quieter unit. Plus with cusco you know your getting excellent performance everytime.

Steve
GnV Motorsports.