Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur Racing teams up with Warrtalon....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2006, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Buschur Racing teams up with Warrtalon....

Hi guys,

As you know we have been working with Warrtalon and his car has performed very well.

Well we came up with a new package that he feels has helped him out the most and is basically what he has run so fast with on his personal Evolution.

You can contact him specifically for questions if you have any or just call us direct with questions or orders.

Below is our new Warrtalon package that will be available exclusively through us.

Buschur/Warrtalon EVO IX Stage 1 - $1270!!
- Buschur Racing Turboback Exhaust with your choice of Hi-Flow Cat or Test Pipe and choice muffler (quite or loud)
- Forge UNOS MBC
- Autometer -30 - +30 Boost Gauge + single pillar pod
- Buschur IX Stg1 Flash (different from the VIII flash)

This will be good for 330whp on a Dynojet with 93oct.

Buschur/Warrtalon EVO VIII Stage 1 - $1575
- Bushur Racing Turboback Exhaust with your choice of Hi-Flow Cat or Test Pipe and choice muffler (quite or loud)
- Forge UNOS MBC
- Autometer -30 - +30 Boost Gauge + single pillar pod
- Forge RS DV (adjustable one that I use)
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- Buschur Stg1 Flash perfected by Al for this specific combo

This will be good for 300whp on a Dynojet with 93oct and has everything you'll need for later upgrades (cams, alky, header, larger turbo, etc.). This was the basic setup Warrtalon had when he ran 12.26 on 93oct (and 12.000 on race gas).

The way you get these packages is by calling Buschur Racing directly and specifically asking for the Warrtalon package for your VIII or IX. There are no substitutions, so the package price only applies to the full package.

Phone:
(440) 839-1900
9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday (Eastern time)

Happy Boosting!

For questions directly to warrtalon you can reach him here on EVOM or directly at:

warrtalon@gmail.com

Last edited by David Buschur; Jan 4, 2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good job.

He's a member on another site of mine and was always informative.

These packages are all about performance. No frivolous items. I have the stage one on my VIII and it turns the car into a whole new animal.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it possble to get the Warrtalon Stage 1 package with out the flash, meaning just the TBE, Gauge, and MBC? What would be the price without the flash? The reason why I ask is because I want to get a custom tune for my IX.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 3000ways
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it possble to get the Warrtalon Stage 1 package with out the flash, meaning just the TBE, Gauge, and MBC? What would be the price without the flash? The reason why I ask is because I want to get a custom tune for my IX.
You can still get those parts, but not as part of the special. The low price, which includes shipping, is only with all of the parts combined. Removing individual pieces while still getting the main package price minus that one part throws off the deal, so it's an all or nothing situation. Remember, though, that if you get the package, then you can still get custom Dynoflashed later at a discounted rate, so you may want to add up the prices when bought separately and when bought with the package. You may still pay less for the package + discounted custom road tune.

A custom Dynoflash for the IX is $450, but an existing IX flashed customer only pays $299. The Stage 1, which includes a mail-in Buschur flash, plus a discounted custom road tune later would total out to $1570, including shipping. You will probably pay more if you get each part individually then pay $450 for the custom tune as a new customer.

Last edited by Warrtalon; Feb 15, 2006 at 10:43 AM.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Good Stuff. Will Pass The Word On Locally .
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
So, will Wartalon packages still be availble from the Speed Factor or is Burchur only sell WarrTalon packages.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo_Kid
So, will Wartalon packages still be availble from the Speed Factor or is Burchur only sell WarrTalon packages.
TheSpeedFactor will maintain what they have, but it's not marketed nationally. Those are mainly for the local DcEvo guys, and those packages can be combined with low installation specials that make the overal deal incredible. Unfortunately, they don't have the Buschur exhausts, though.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Hey congrats on your up moving War!!
Old Feb 15, 2006, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The evo 8 package may need to be changed since he has an 05 evo 8 has a bigger comp housing and hotside, power output will probably be less on an 03 and 04

From a diff post

No, that was the 20g-9, not the stock 9. Jim, you don't put your car in your sig or in your profile, so I never know what you have (03, 04, 05, mods, model, what?). If you have an 03/04, then you will see significant gains with the IX, because you'd gain from both the 10.5 hotside and the larger compressor cover - ~30whp if not more. This may still be dependent on your other mods (or lack thereof) in order to fully utilize the benefits of the new turbo. I can tell you that I would love to have one if I could get one cheap, but don't forget you need to make sure you get the turbo outlet pipe with it (little black pipe that connects to the LICP) as well as the oil and water lines.

Last edited by mchuang; Feb 15, 2006 at 04:43 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

These packages are about performance, simple as that. You want proven performance for the best possible price, do this. If you don't, then let other things stand in your way.

Every shop has sells "stages" that tons of people run independently, but putting them together and offering them for a great price is the difference.

The reason that Buschur and WT fit together is that they are both about "what will make my car the fastest without being frivolous?" Yeah, he's a friend of mine and yeah, I use Buschur parts, but I do because I'm the kind of person who reads and researches months before a single purchase, and then only buy if I know that I'm getting the very best deal. In fact WT hates my car because I put a bunch of Carbon Fiber on it

Seriously... to all the people who say "what should my first mods be?" This is it. The research and testing have been done for you!
Old Feb 15, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When is the Smokedmustang/Bushur package coming out?

Large can of whoop-A$$ and a bag of cheetos?

Congrats guys, keep the great stuff coming!!!
Old Feb 15, 2006, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

War as an individual has outperformed most, BR has choose to support him. In order for the et's (dyno # mean nothing to us drag racers who actually drag or cars) Dave claims his parts can produce must be done by an individual, not a shop car. Dave choose to put HIS reputation in the hands of guy who can produce the et's BR states.

BR hung his reputation on a regular guy to reproduce his et's should speak for itself.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mchuang
The evo 8 package may need to be changed since he has an 05 evo 8 has a bigger comp housing and hotside, power output will probably be less on an 03 and 04
Close, but not quite. The 05s don't have a larger compressor housing - that's just the IX. The 05 just has the larger hotside and improved wastegate flapper. However, 03/04s tend to 'catch up' at this level of modding, because the MBC allows them to raise the boost high enough to match the 05s. There may be a 10whp difference in there, but even 03/04s tend to get close to (and sometimes over) 300whp with these exact mods. I see many cars at TurboTrix and Pruven put down 300+ with equivalent mods, so my figures were meant to give an average. Same with the IX - there have been IXs that got 340 with those mods on multiple Dynojets.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

this thread makes me giggle.

I would imagine the warrtalon haters are just jealous of the evom celeb he has become.

I guess he does help the noobs get on the right track. I will give the man credit for answering the same questions over and over again.
i personally have not chatted with him
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
Im with you on this one. And its not all one person helping out other evo guys or gals its all of us just cuz that person is pretty much on everyother post dont make him a evo god or the best drive even mr know it all. Ill give it to the guy anybody with pratice and time can do the same thing and as far as recomending parts and these stages stick with what you know the small things when it comes to parts and stuff you havent tested or use yourself i think you shouldnt add your 2 cents.

I agree. Warrtalon bobble-heads only $9.95 through Buschur.

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing teams up with Warrtalon....