Notices

TTP-Engineering Sale

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 09:48 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Clos23
how would I go about buying an o2 housing? Site has them listed for $104.
Site special pricing has been updated. Thanks
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
are these 3 inches 02 housing????

edit: I just noticed on your website that is actually 70mm = 2.75in

hmmmm... I wonder if that's standard on all the sales of 02 housing that I see on evom claiming that is a full 3in housing.

Last edited by BlueDemon; Sep 20, 2006 at 11:05 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:27 PM
Account Disabled

I've already got a reflash with dynoflash, would I need to get a new reflash for an o2 housing?
Old Sep 21, 2006, 04:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Clos23
I've already got a reflash with dynoflash, would I need to get a new reflash for an o2 housing?
A reflash shouldn't be necessary.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:30 PM
Account Disabled

thanks mang
Old Sep 24, 2006, 11:34 PM
Account Disabled

O2 housings do LEAN out the mixture some, reflash may not be necessary YMMV.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

Bump for the best vendor out there
Old Sep 27, 2006, 08:50 PM

Thanks for the response what is the price on the 2 Tiltons? and also if i had them installed by you what would you do it for package price? More then likley i will just come get the clutch and tune all at the same time will see what happens over the next few weeks when i can get up there my car still only has 5k on it and i need to install the rest of the modifications when i get time this weekend so far i have Turbo XS turbo back, AEM dry filter short ram air system, Hallman pro RX MBC, Defi boost gauge, walbro 255 pump, mini battery, and im looking at LICP and UICP any suggetions i was think going all buschur like i did on my last car but then i would need to get there intake setup as well. Also do you know anyting about the Evo 9 cams i really would like a set of these i think with this all put together 380whp on pump gas and a good tune at 22psi is possible since i got 362whp on my evo 8 with these modifications on 21lbs.

Justin Falla

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Hey no problem. Many don't realize that we tune Evo's also. The same knowledge that goes into our stock turbo 11.24 second MR goes into our customer reflash tuning.

A newer EXEDY version with a higher clamping force pressure plate was released later than you bought your original. That is a decent clutch.

For the best you have Tilton in two varieties that are affordable. The Hybrid twin organic/ceramettallic to 500tq, and the twin cerametallic rated to 600tq. The Tilton units are a push type clutch with a HRB (hydraulic release bearing) and all ss braided lines that make missing shifts a thing of the past. Shifts just as well at 8000rpms as it does 3000rpms.

On a budget the ACT XTSS street disc is good to 600tq and works well when paired with a lightweight EXEDY flywheel MF04. After all Exedy/Daiken makes the OEM factory unit, they should be good at after market fit and finish .
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:03 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by BMWE30
Thanks for the response what is the price on the 2 Tiltons? and also if i had them installed by you what would you do it for package price? More then likley i will just come get the clutch and tune all at the same time will see what happens over the next few weeks when i can get up there my car still only has 5k on it and i need to install the rest of the modifications when i get time this weekend so far i have Turbo XS turbo back, AEM dry filter short ram air system, Hallman pro RX MBC, Defi boost gauge, walbro 255 pump, mini battery, and im looking at LICP and UICP any suggetions i was think going all buschur like i did on my last car but then i would need to get there intake setup as well. Also do you know anyting about the Evo 9 cams i really would like a set of these i think with this all put together 380whp on pump gas and a good tune at 22psi is possible since i got 362whp on my evo 8 with these modifications on 21lbs.

Justin Falla
PM me for the Tilton pricing.

Yes, I work deals for parts and installations + tuning too.

There is no advantage to the consumer in going "ALL BRAND X".

As long as you pick or get sound advice selecting the correct parts for the best results you will be in good shape and will REMAIN UNIQUE.

I don't know what high reading dyno you went to, but lets just say your car will back up at the dragstrip, what it puts down at the local dyno in Orlando.

I would rather put out 350whp and run 11.7@ 118mph than run on a dyno that says 390whp but can only run 12.3@112mph.

Dynosheets are only as good as your q/4 mi trapspeed.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:10 PM

Interested in the GSC cams 272/272 for the Evo. Please send me a pm for shipping price to 76574
Old Sep 28, 2006, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

can you pm the price for the Sun Auto Ignition amp?

How do you think it will do with 35psi and a 37r?
Old Sep 28, 2006, 10:12 PM
Account Disabled

PM's returned.

I have HKS DLI's instock for... $435
Old Oct 2, 2006, 03:39 PM
Evolving Member

My car is begging for some parts.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
PM me for the Tilton pricing.

Yes, I work deals for parts and installations + tuning too.

There is no advantage to the consumer in going "ALL BRAND X".

As long as you pick or get sound advice selecting the correct parts for the best results you will be in good shape and will REMAIN UNIQUE.

I don't know what high reading dyno you went to, but lets just say your car will back up at the dragstrip, what it puts down at the local dyno in Orlando.

I would rather put out 350whp and run 11.7@ 118mph than run on a dyno that says 390whp but can only run 12.3@112mph.

Dynosheets are only as good as your q/4 mi trapspeed.
Im totally with you the only piece that im not to sure of is the intake not sure how the AEM sizes up to somthing else i could get. It does have that new dry filter technology which i havent heard much on as well. I just want to put together a strong package for the best results saving money and cutting corners is not how i do things if you want it right the 1st time. I could care less about the dyno numbers its all about trap speeds that prove the power your making. I went to school in Daytona Beach from 98-02 so i had a many Orlando Drag world nights in my past. Let me know so far what you think of the parts i have gotten. I just picked up a Slow Boy Racing FMIC with LICP now i need to find the UICP that fits me i was thinking HPF one or maybe get the Buschur UICP and Intake pipe with there filter. Any suggestions from outside would be appreciated.

Thanks
Justin Falla
Old Oct 3, 2006, 06:51 AM
Evolving Member

Buschur requires you to get a smaller battery if I recall correctly. Scott and I both run the Injen intake kit with upper intercooler pipe, works very well for us and you can retain the stock battery.

http://ttp-engineering.com/catalog/p...ea6ddfe2b2d213

Quick Reply: TTP-Engineering Sale