Notices

TTP-Engineering Sale

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 08:53 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TTP-Engineering Sale

Booyah! New PowerFlex front motor mounts in stock! *Added 12/7/2005!
Wanted to let the Evo guys know I am stocked up on these new urethane front motor mounts for easier shifting. Forget about WeaponR or stiffy dampers. This should be your answer and for less money!

Powerflex is a UK based company that is Europe's largest manufacturer of polyurethane suspension and vehicle components.

This bushing is made from a 80 durometer polyurethane where the OEM rubber bushing is rated at about a 45-50 durometer rubber material (much softer) and the Powerflex kit comes supplied with a specific stainless steel sleeve and a packet of copper grease/anti-seize.

It is a direct replacement for the soft OEM front mount bushing and fits with absolutely no modification. Installation takes about 20 minutes. The most difficult part is removing the factory bushing from the mount. Without a press, you basically have to destroy it to get it out, but once accomplished, the Powerflex bushing fits in easily.

These are going for $50 ea and seems that most may be able to self-install. However when we install our first, we will price out installation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The front motor mount for the Evo 4, 5, 6, and 7 is the same mount with identical fitment on all of those applications, but was never test fit onto an Evo 8, but we confirmed the fitment of this mount on a US spec Evo 8 at the importers location. Attached are photos of the fitment results.
__________________________________________________ _______________

For those ready to graduate to TTP-Engineering Stage IV, I have new plug-n-play MAFTPro harnesses and MAFTPro speed density units in stock! Remove your MAF, improve your tune, maximize your racefuel/meth tuning and pick up 25+whp. You can also use ANY upgrade turbo with the MAFTPro including GT35R and larger! No need for AEM Standalone and about 1/3 of the price or even less without electronic boost control option. $140 for PNP MAFTPro ECU Harness

We have also released our meth injection kits at $299! Forget the race fuel at $5.99-$9.00/gal. Run race gas boost on 93 octane! 30psi? No Problem!

__________________________________________________ _____________

Tilton’s Cerametallic/Organic hybrid clutch packages were engineered for high-performance street applications. This hybrid clutch combines the advantages of a smooth engaging organic disc and a durable cerametallic disc within one clutch assembly. The result is a clutch that provides the drivability needed for street driving and the torque capacity needed for big turbos.

Features: 7.25inch 2-plate cerametallic/organic hybrid clutch. Rated torque capacity: 500 lb-ft* Billet 4140 steel flywheel with integral-cut ring gear. Hydraulic release bearing assembly Aircraft-quality hardware Total Weight 19.1 lbs
ONE ONLY at a sale price via PM only!

ZEITRONIX IN THE HOUSE! W/ NEW PLUG-N-PLAY BOOMSLANG HARNESSES!

For those that are not aquainted with the Zeitronix features, it gives a close-up view of what is able to be logged, what features are optional and can be purchased at a later time. Initial units are priced from $279 with wideband sensor + software for laptop logging.

Another www.ttp-engineering.com exclusive product!

BOOMSLANG ZEITRONIX WIDEBAND PLUG-N-PLAY HARNESS

OK, so now you have the best wideband available for the money from TTP-Engineering, but you are sweating the installation...

Your answer to a stress free install lies with our proprietary Boomslang to Zeitronix custom ECU patch harness.

With this patch harness, there is no soldering, no guessing which pinouts go to which wires and asking yourself how the hell you are going to solder the stock ecu wires while upside-down all the while keeping hot solder out of your face and eyes.

Just plug in the ZT2 wideband controller box to the prewired ZT2 harness and plug the Boomslang ECU harness into your ECU. You are done. The rest is gravy!

Reg. Price $169
INTRODUCTORY Priced at $140

Engines are prone to accumulation of an oil sludge mixture forming inside the intake tract due to crankcase pressure and inefficient combustion. And although oil in the intake track is normal it can reduce engine performance by lining the Evo's intercooler with oil, thus reducing cooling efficiency.
The TTP-Engineering oil catch tank will hold this oily byproduct by removing it from the air intake stream. $64 shipped

The best Evo lowering springs for both ride height and spring rate are the Hotchkis units for the Evo VIII. Remove that ugly gap in your wheel well while improving the ride and performance of your Evo's suspension. Just came off of a two month backorder! $159 shipped.
03+ Mitsubishi Evolution 8 Sport Coil Springs

Front - 1 7/16" (36mm)

Rear - 7/8" (23mm)

The Short Shifter is made with high strength billet steel and nickel plated for ultra low friction and corrosion resistance. The throw is reduced up to 40%, and shift knob height is reduced by 1 to 3 inches depending on the model. These shifters provide a more precise shift and allows for quicker shifting without drastically changing the overall driving experience. They have been designed specifically for the more aggressive tuner who demands the most extreme shifter in terms of both looks and performance.

Spec:

- Fits 00-03 Eclipse & 02+ Lancer EVO 8
- Reduce at least 1" from the height of the stock shifter.
- Easy installation, reduce shift throw distance
- Use the included ss weighted knob, or use your own!
Blow out pricing! 3 left at $32 shipped!

The TTP-Engineering RTP, also called a test Pipe or Resonator, allows more air-flow thru the pipe, resulting in more horsepower potential and faster turbo spoolup. The straight-through design is made with stainless steel with a chrome finish and is a direct bolt on. * For off-road/race only* Of course, as always we use these parts on our shop car.

Spec & Features

- 3in turbo inlet, works out great along with our downpipe and cat back.
- Increase air flow and performance
- 100% Stainless steel with chrome finish
- Bolt-on design, easy installation

There are TWO units available to bolt up to STOCK exhaust and three that are 3" inside diameter throughout. All units have a third O2 bung for the ease of a wideband installation for tuning or permanent mounting. Sale Priced $79 shipped!

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Aug 2, 2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 08:23 PM
Account Disabled

Bump for new products! METH INJECTION!, MAFTPRO PNP Harnesses!, Zeitronix PNP Boomslang harnesses!
Old Dec 6, 2005, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wat comes with the Meth Kit? Where do I mount it? Are there instructions? Wat kind of fail safes are there? and Wat else can you tell me? Pics of it installed? Thanks.

Last edited by EvoRicer; Dec 6, 2005 at 08:53 PM.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 09:16 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoRicer
Wat comes with the Meth Kit? Where do I mount it? Are there instructions? Wat kind of fail safes are there? and Wat else can you tell me? Pics of it installed? Thanks.
Trunk mounting recommended.

Yes, detailed instructions. We are working on Evo-only instructions this weekend.

Failsafes are a meth spray on light to tell if your solenoid and boost switch are working.

For the ultimate in failsafes, you want the MAFTPro with auto richening a/f in case of failure as well as pump gas map switching in case of pump loss of power.
Keep in mind, we have had none of these issues with our test kit which is the same as this kit.

Get a complete kit that is tested and proven on the shop Evo MR to 405+whp & 445.1tq on the STOCK TURBO!
Compatible with methanol!

This kit includes the following:
* High pressure 150 psi diaphragm pump with viton valves.
* Easy install Injector nozzle - pre-assembled!
* 20ft (trunk option) High Pressure Blue Nylon tubing
* 30amp automotive relay
* 4 to 15 psi boost switch
* Instant On fittings for Pump, Solenoid, and Misting Nozzle.
* Industrial grade electric 250PSI block-off solenoid - prevents water/alky in lines from being drawn in while not in boost unlike the competitions kits.
* 20ft (trunk) - 10 guage copper wire, for pump
* 20ft of 18 guage copper wire - for other electrical
* Various crimp terminals for wire hookups
* Fuse assembly
* Easy to follow instructions

Requires simple tools for installation -
* 1/8NPT tap and drill
* crimp, cut and strip wire tool
* teflon tape or pipe dope
* adjustable wrench
* flat blade screwdriver
* Reservoir. Or tap into existing windshield washer tank in the rear of the Evo.

The advantage of a trunk mounted pump/res install is cooler fluid temps.

Some other kits do not provide a water solenoid. As a result, water/alcohol from the bottle can be sucked in to the engine under idle/cruising which is not recommended! A reservoir is not provided since there is no one size fits all. A 1+ gallon container is recommended.

* Additional OPTION (additional cost, but not required~ we do not use it )
Now available HOT ITEM!! Variable Injection control module. Takes 0 to 5v dc input such as throttle position, MAF, MAP sensor. One dial allows you to select the spray on point. Another dial adjusts the injector flow relative to the sensor output. This will reduce water/alcohol usage as well provide it at a rate to match your air and fuel intake needs. This could also eliminate the need for a FMU such used on ATI,Vortech, etc kits. If you are nearing the limit of your injectors or fuel supply, this may be the solution to your problem. Why add 93 octane gasoline when you can use much higher octane alcohol, on demand?
Old Dec 6, 2005, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

So it doesnt come with a little box that all the other kits have that tell you low lvls, or when its spraying and wat not? Also, can i use my Intercooler Spray Reservoir instead? Would it just mount onto that or would I have to make my own brackets and cut the lines?
Old Dec 6, 2005, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

pm me a price on that tilton clutch
Old Dec 7, 2005, 05:27 AM
Account Disabled

So it doesnt come with a little box that all the other kits have that tell you low lvls, or when its spraying and wat not? Also, can i use my Intercooler Spray Reservoir instead? Would it just mount onto that or would I have to make my own brackets and cut the lines?
That is a progressive spray box +$100 that is over rated and not used with our staged upgrades. We run 400+whp on the stock turbo without it.

Low level meth sending units will be add on options in the future. The fuel tank/washer bottle is clear so you just make sure you have meth in the tank before using it. If you are not ready for this attention to detail, you do not want methanol injection, period.

As I stated, there is a spray on light with the kit that shows you power on, spray on and boost switch power on.

We don't recommend using the fmic sprayer tank because the meth gets heated up under the hood and in an engine fire, we don't want high octane in the middle of that.

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Aug 2, 2006 at 09:26 AM.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

So you'd recommend the MAFTPRO as an extra precaution for the Meth injection kit? Is there anyway to include a reservoir with this kit?

By the way, bump for the Hotchkis springs, fantastic springs, great price too.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 06:10 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 8thWonder
So you'd recommend the MAFTPRO as an extra precaution for the Meth injection kit? Is there anyway to include a reservoir with this kit?

By the way, bump for the Hotchkis springs, fantastic springs, great price too.
Yes, I would say +$15 on a separate extra meth tank.

I agree on the springs. We only sell parts we 100% support. We want the best for your Evo, not what has the highest profit margin.

And Yes, the MAFTPro has an auto AFR track feature that if the meth fails or sprays less than normal, the ECU will dump more fuel to achieve the desired AFR automatically within your preset range.

On top of that, OUR MAFTPro is configured in such a way that if the meth system does not have power (blown fuse or whatever), the BOOST IS INSTANTLY REDUCED TO 20PSI, THE AFR CHANGED TO 11.5a/f automatically! We are the most experienced tuner and direct dealer of the MAFTPro for the EVO in the U.S.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get one of those kits ready for me Scott, hopefully you can do it on the 2nd. If at all possible is there a way you can flash the car before you leave for the weekend.

Last edited by dryad001; Dec 7, 2005 at 09:14 AM.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

I am a huge supporter of MAFTpro. A MAFTpro unit along with an Alky kit is safe solution. I suggest getting a TTP reflash if you will be using MAFTpro. They are the most experinced with this system and will be able to remove boost/fuel limitations from the ECU.

PS: Do I get royalties for using my pics ?
Old Dec 7, 2005, 12:36 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by dryad001
Get one of those kits ready for me Scott, hopefully you can do it on the 2nd. If at all possible is there a way you can flash the car before you leave for the weekend.
I'm sure we can work on getting you in. I'll have to put my suitcase packing on hold.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 02:17 PM
Account Disabled

BUMP for ONE MORE Tilton Hybrid in stock!
Old Dec 8, 2005, 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

Do you have the plastic retainer needed for installing the short throw shifter? Will I have to do any cutting (like with other shifters) in order to fit this shifter?

Thanks.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 02:36 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JuancaROD
Do you have the plastic retainer needed for installing the short throw shifter? Will I have to do any cutting (like with other shifters) in order to fit this shifter?

Thanks.
I can get the retainer for you, no problem. I am unaware of any modification needing to be done with this short shifter. PM me if you would like to speak futher about this.

Quick Reply: TTP-Engineering Sale