Notices

Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Dampener

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2005, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Dampener - $167.50 Special

As a brand new vendor here, CorSport, we are happy to announce the immediate availability of the EVO 8 Torque Dampener on our website.

We are a Colorado company that worked directly with Ingalls on the design and testing of multiple torque dampeners. We are one of 3 largest "stiffy" dealers in the country. We gaurantee the lowest price on the "stiffy" you can find (PM or email us for any price match requests, you wont find lower though). Here is a url for all of our always in-stock "stiffy's" (ETD) at our online store: http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...ed546df10dc857

Direct link to the EVO 8 Ingalls ETD "Stiffy" for a mere $167.50* (*FREE shipping included):
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...roducts_id=261

We have sold numerous EVO 8 dampeners and the customers have been extremely satisfied, some of them have posted reviews further down inside this thread. Overall great response for a great product.

It is a brand new Ingalls part and we have stock that will allow same day shipping if ordered by noon.

You can paypal us at store@corsportusa.com or you can simply call us if thats easier for you, 720-320-1030. We accept all major credit cards.

Thanks for reading,
Tai Kahn
CorSport
www.corsportusa.com

----------

As a great addition to the ingalls torque dampener we are now offering both front and lower bushing replacements. When combined with the torque dampener a less shaky car and even better performance advantages can be felt... both are EVO 8 and 9 compatible!

The front lower powerflex bushing:
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...roducts_id=466
$50 shipped

The rear lower agency power billet and poly bushing and mount replacement:
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...roducts_id=463
$125 shipped

These are in ALL stock and ready to ship same day as they are ordered.

Thanks for looking,
Tai
CorSport

Last edited by CorSport; Mar 29, 2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 11:29 AM

I love this damper. It is by far the best damper made. Adjustable in stiffness, and comes preset for length, so you know its made for each specific car. I like the improved shift quality. I really like the decrease in engine movement with fast on-off throttle. I autocross and there's a lot of throttle and brake change. This thing is great, especially for the price...and its a "real" damper.
I had been waiting for this to come out. I was searching for a good vendor that would sell them at a decent price.
I found www.corsportusa.com
I love these guys. Tai says they will be carrying more parts for the EVO soon. I can't wait. He is the best vendor I've ever dealt with. He personally follows up with each order and give you a play by play of when the order was processed, when it was shipped, he even emailed me telling me he tracked my package and that it should be arving that day.
Excellent customer service! Cheap prices! Fast and Free shipping!
Thanks again Tai!
Old Nov 10, 2005, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by the4thpower3
I love this damper. It is by far the best damper made. Adjustable in stiffness, and comes preset for length, so you know its made for each specific car. I like the improved shift quality. I really like the decrease in engine movement with fast on-off throttle. I autocross and there's a lot of throttle and brake change. This thing is great, especially for the price...and its a "real" damper.
I had been waiting for this to come out. I was searching for a good vendor that would sell them at a decent price.
I found www.corsportusa.com
I love these guys. Tai says they will be carrying more parts for the EVO soon. I can't wait. He is the best vendor I've ever dealt with. He personally follows up with each order and give you a play by play of when the order was processed, when it was shipped, he even emailed me telling me he tracked my package and that it should be arving that day.
Excellent customer service! Cheap prices! Fast and Free shipping!
Thanks again Tai!
No problem, thats what we are here for, thanks for the positive review. We really appreciate it.

I currently have access to tons of evo parts, they are just not listed on the site. Techna-Fit brake lines and clutch lines, HAWK pads, powerslot rotors, d2 and progress suspension, injen intakes, invidia/greddy/borla exhausts, and much much more... if in doubt just call us an ask.

Tai
CorSport
720-320-1030
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

sounds intresting. i don't know what a torque damper does though. guess its search time
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kee1pride
sounds intresting. i don't know what a torque damper does though. guess its search time
http://*************************/stiffy.htm

read about it. Ive got it as well. awsome product
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Looks nice, two questions:

1) When you say that it is a "real damper", does that mean it is a fluid or gas filled shock, rather than the more common polyurethane bushing dampers?

2) Your bracket is a basic L shape without webbing, do you warranty it against cracking / deformation? That was a problem with the initial WR designs (since been fixed). What material is the bracket made from?

Thanks!
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:32 PM
adx
Evolving Member

Whats the price for the locals? I would imagine it shouldnt be an issue on a Evo9 correct? And last of all, where are you located?

Thanks

Rich
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by voidhawk
Looks nice, two questions:

1) When you say that it is a "real damper", does that mean it is a fluid or gas filled shock, rather than the more common polyurethane bushing dampers?

2) Your bracket is a basic L shape without webbing, do you warranty it against cracking / deformation? That was a problem with the initial WR designs (since been fixed). What material is the bracket made from?

Thanks!
I believe the shock is filled with a teflon insert.

They will absolutely warrant it against breakage, I will easily be able to replace any part that fails for the life of the ETD.

Tai
CorSport
Old Nov 10, 2005, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by adx
Whats the price for the locals? I would imagine it shouldnt be an issue on a Evo9 correct? And last of all, where are you located?

Thanks

Rich
I'm in Denver, the best I can do is $167.50 (minimum pricing) picked up.

Tai

Last edited by CorSport; Nov 10, 2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

just a question, i checked out your web site at the top, to order one, but it said 02-04. I am pretty sure that mine is no diff. from 03-04 but wanted to make sure before ordering.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 02:09 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 05SilverEvoVIII
just a question, i checked out your web site at the top, to order one, but it said 02-04. I am pretty sure that mine is no diff. from 03-04 but wanted to make sure before ordering.
NO diff...

Tai

Old Nov 11, 2005, 07:36 AM

Thanks for the sales last night everyone...
Keep 'em coming, product always in stock...

Tai Kahn
www.CorSportUSA.com

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...roducts_id=261
Old Nov 11, 2005, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for a local.

I may stop by once the car is back together and check you guys out, and pick one of these up.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by stvbreal
Bump for a local.

I may stop by once the car is back together and check you guys out, and pick one of these up.

Awesome. Just hit me with a PM or phone call.
Tai
www.CorSportUSA.com
Old Nov 11, 2005, 11:28 AM
Evolving Member

Has this been test fitted on an 05? I assume it should fit without any issues but want to confirm.

Quick Reply: Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Dampener