Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pics from Japan (part 2)!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Pics from Japan (part 2)!!

Hey everyone, thanks for all the replies to the last thread!! I had no idea I'd get such a response from just posting pictures. But I must apologize to all those who asked questions and I didn't get back to... I'll try to do better this time around. Well, there is definitely a lack of Evo's in this round of pics (I'll be sure to include more in the next thread), but I figured people might want to see em anyway. There are a bunch of tuner shops in my town, but there's this one that really caught my eye the other day...so I had to stop and take some pics! On the way there, I saw this wicked black Skyline R34 parked (the first two pics). To be honest, these pics are strung out over a few days so bare with me...I mean this place is constantly tuning cars! Next, we have the daily line up of cars and a pimped out Lexus SUV. I'll try to get a pic of this Lex's audio system the next time around because it won a bunch of awards and is very nicely done.

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-gtr.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-gtr1.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-line-up.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-lex.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-lex1.jpg  

Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

more rice,yay!
Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Continued...

In this tuner shop's lot there were a lot of cars (in the process of being tuned) but some looked like they were pretty much finished. There was a decent white 2 door civic and a pretty nice black civic that had just rolled outta the garage. But as I continued to look around I discovered this green civic that was totally tricked out!!! This thing had a gull wing conversion, yellow roll cage, and yep even a turbo/nitrous to give it that boost. The only thing that was a downer about this car is that it was an AUTOMATIC...I mean what tha F#$K?

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-whitecivic.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-blackciv.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-greenciv.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-greenciv1.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-greenciv2.jpg  

Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

more rice,yay!
a skyline is a bad example of rice...Nice pics man!
Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Continued...

Next we have a black Evo 3 that had just arrived and was supposed to be getting the "full treatment!" There's a blue integra & lime green civic that were done up, obviously the blue one wasn't finished...but as you can see the green one is already flyin through my town. What suprised me more than anything was this gold MUSTANG!! I mean...I see mustangs in Japan (they're rare but I see em), but this one was totally "fast and furioused out." Not sure how much I liked it...but as we move on you can see a pic of the inside of the shop and all the "bling" wheels they sell.

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-evo3.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-integra.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-integra1.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-stang.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-023shop.jpg  

Last edited by JapanEvo4; Apr 8, 2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Continued...

Lastly, we have some pics of this (well to be honest I don't know what kinda car it is) custom car! Seriously, this thing has had soo much "plastic surgery" it makes Michael Jackson look normal!! Anyway, it pretty much is a "chop-shop" job because it takes bumpers, head lights, tail lights etc from several different cars. Not sure how visually stunning it is, but it definitely shows that this shop can do just about anything under the land of the rising sun (no pun intended)! And on to my favorite thing of this entire shop....an ATV!! This thing was sweet!!! I WANT ONE!!! It has custom wheels, a white patterned Luis Vuitton seat, and a tuned engine!! Well, that's what I got for now...I'll be back soon with more and even better pics! Enjoy

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-custom.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-custom1.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-custom2.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-atv.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-atv1.jpg  

Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow those pics are awesome, keep em coming! I'd love to walk out into the street and see skylines parked like a normal event.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

ah, skyline.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

omg! I wet my pants when I saw the black R34. Love it!

man...if only I had $90k....

Last edited by mdosu; Apr 7, 2005 at 07:10 PM.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by electricevo
a skyline is a bad example of rice...Nice pics man!
skyline= ultimate mega mega rice
Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

^ skyline rice? hardly
Old Apr 7, 2005, 08:17 PM

if a skyline is rice gimme the X-LARGE bowl please
Old Apr 7, 2005, 08:22 PM
Evolving Member

You live in Shiga? Cool... I used to live in Nara. Here are a couple car pics of my own.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-skyline1.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-skyline2.jpg   Pics from Japan (part 2)!!-chinpokemon.jpg  
Old Apr 7, 2005, 08:31 PM
jdc

Originally Posted by evo81
more rice,yay!
shut your mouth ignorant kid. those are cars.. far from looking like an edible wheat called "rice." racist redneck. go back in the farm and try to slave someone and get shot in the head.

BTW, nice pics you posted there japanevo4
Old Apr 7, 2005, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoNineMR
shut your mouth ignorant kid. those are cars.. far from looking like an edible wheat called "rice." racist redneck. go back in the farm and try to slave someone and get shot in the head.

BTW, nice pics you posted there japanevo4
Wow, someone has got somethin up their a$$. Who's a racist with comments like that?? Obviously you don't know what rice means in this circumstance. Why don't you follow your sig and take it to the PM's instead of actin like a loser in front of everyone

Last edited by dcorn; Apr 7, 2005 at 11:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Pics from Japan (part 2)!!