Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Some Lancer and misc parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2005, 01:23 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Lancer and misc parts for sale

I don't have pics at the moment. I wouldn't imagine most of these items NEED pics, but when my main computer is running again, I can take them as needed. My reputation here on EvoM is pretty clear, so there should be no concern about who you're dealing with. As far as prices go, see my signature. The prices I've posted are the prices I'm selling for. I can determine shipping costs if I can't just ballpark them. I like to use USPS Priority Mail for its speed and relatively cheap price, but if you'd like another shipping method please let me know before you send money. I don't want to take too much or too little from you. I will only charge ACTUAL shipping cost.

'03 Lancer ECU: $150 + shipping
(In perfect working condition, stock ECU from a '03 4g94 Lancer. 5 speed transmission ECU will not work in an automatic transmission Lancer. Please contact me with questions.)

Vortech FMU w/ calibration kit: SOLD
(Calibration kit consists of discs from 4:1 to 12:1, and I believe it has a 12:1 in it now but I don't remember exactly.)

Mitsubishi diamond star center caps: $30 + shipping
(Standard 2 1/4" center caps. Just like any other center cap, they're plastic. Silver background with painted red diamond stars.)

Stock Lancer fuel injectors (240cc): SOLD
(Stock injectors from an '03 Lancer, fine working order. You will need o-rings, but they're something like $2 new, and the assurance of new o-rings is better than
reusing existing ones).

Stock WRX injectors (410cc's): SOLD
(Stock injectors from a '01 or '02 WRX. I don't know for certain whether they're 410cc's or 440cc's, but they fit the Lancer's fuel rail with slightly beefier o-rings, they're only about 1/8" longer so the size difference is negligable, and I ran them for over a year. Contact me with any questions. Will require fuel controller of some sort and o-rings for use in the Lancer.)

Stock Lancer fuel pressure regulator: $25 + shipping
(Stock FPR from my '02 4g94 Lancer.)

Stock OZ Rally wheels w/ tires: $250 + shipping
(Stock 5-spoke OZ Rally wheels, made by Enkei. Goodyear tires, decent tread left. These were going to be my winter tires, but will not fit over my brakes if/when I install them. In very good condition, one wheel has a minor scratch.)

*Updated! VDO Boost and EGT gauges: EGT SOLD
(White face gauges, including brand new probe for EGT and vac line for boost gauge. If you need a cheap and accurate way to monitor boost and EGT, these would definitely suit you.)

More items may be added at a later date. The best way to contact me is through private messages, but I will check the thread periodically as well. I will be happy to answer any and all technical questions regarding these items that are within my knowledge. Pictures can be provided upon request, but please be patient. As I mentioned earlier I'm not using my main computer right now, and it may be a week or two before I have the parts to get it running again.

Last edited by HobieKopek; Mar 1, 2005 at 09:47 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:12 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM'ed ya hobie. Bump for some good stuff.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:03 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Thanks. Just so everyone knows, I have a bunch of offers on both sets of injectors, and one on the FMU as well. I'm selling things on a first-come, first serve basis. So whoever expressed interest first goes first crack at the item. Should anyone change their mind, I'll be sure to notify the next person accordingly. At this point however, nothing is sold.
Old Feb 20, 2005, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

not to be a pest or anything, but arn't those stock wheels made by OZ? just want to clear up any confusion that anybody might have.
Old Feb 20, 2005, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

the wheels are made by enkei and stamped as OZ rally
Old Feb 20, 2005, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

wish i needed some parts to help ya sell hobie.

hotshot - stock wheels are made by Enkei but are "oz rally" stockers
Old Feb 20, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

what size is the egt and what color does it light up?
Old Feb 21, 2005, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by digdat
wish i needed some parts to help ya sell hobie.

hotshot - stock wheels are made by Enkei but are "oz rally" stockers

Whoa, wait a minute... I have been to OZ Rally Racings web site and they sell this rim... It is called the "Chrono". I am buying a set in 17" just because I liked the look of the stockers, but hate 15" rims. So does Enkie make the others too and OZ just sells them, or did OZ really make the stock ones too???
Thanks, Jay
Old Feb 21, 2005, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

no enkei makes the oz stock wheels... they where licesend by mitsu to put oz's name on them. if you look on the inside of your stock wheel you will see enkei stamped into them. More cost effective. the Chronos heavy sobs by the way are made by oz.
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:34 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by 03RallyLancer
what size is the egt and what color does it light up?
It's a white cockpit series, I'm pretty sure it's 52mm, and I'll try to get pics. My power supply arrived today, so hopefully I can get the computer up and running within the next hour or so assuming no other problems.

I'm still waiting on payment for the injectors and FMU, everything else is unclaimed as of right now. The wait list on the injectors (esp the WRX injectors) is about 7 people deep. I guess we'll see what happens there.
Old Feb 21, 2005, 07:35 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by 03RallyLancer
no enkei makes the oz stock wheels... they where licesend by mitsu to put oz's name on them. if you look on the inside of your stock wheel you will see enkei stamped into them. More cost effective. the Chronos heavy sobs by the way are made by oz.
Ko'rect.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 04:33 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Just updated some items that were finalized on. I'm sorry if I've been slow with any PMs or any contacts with anyone recently. I'm in the midst of mid-terms, and school is kicking my *** right now. I have a couple people waiting on responses, and whoever contacted me on AIM about the ECU, please send me a PM if you're still interested in order to facilitate communication. At any rate, thanks for the response, and I hope people are still interested in the remaining items.
Old Mar 14, 2005, 11:53 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Just an update. All parts that have not been sold are still available. I also have a cam gear available, but I don't know if anyone's interested, so I haven't bothered coming up with a price or anything. Just holler if you're interested.
Old Mar 14, 2005, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

who made it? is it adjustable? etc etc... lol
Old Mar 15, 2005, 07:05 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hobie - any chance you'll come down on the wheels? I could use a spare set, but I'm poor.

Quick Reply: Some Lancer and misc parts for sale