Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics

Here are some pics from earlier today when I went to Tustin Mitsu in So Cal. These both have a $10K markup. I got to take a ride in the one on the right.
Attached Thumbnails Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics-dcp_0100.jpg  
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

The one on the left.
Attached Thumbnails Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics-dcp_0099.jpg  
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

Attached Thumbnails Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics-dcp_0101.jpg  
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Last one...
Attached Thumbnails Tustin Mitsu Showroom Pics-dcp_0103.jpg  
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:40 AM

Sweet!!
What's sitting in the trunk on the last pic?

So had you made a deposit on one before they came here? Or are you waiting to buy one?
I see you posting all these nice pics for all of us to over, so I was wondering when you'd be able to get one of your own!!
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

That's some floor mats and the front license plate holder in the trunk.

I never had a deposit in. I was waiting to save up more money and was trying to decide between two cars. I know, it's kind of sad. I take all these pics of this dream car and I cant even get one. I've wanted this thing for so long. I've saved most my money for this. However, the mark-ups would kill me. MSRP is barely affordable for me. I have about $13K to give down including the sale of my car. I can afford it but anything above $33K out the door would be pushing it.

I hope in return of all the pics I've taken someone will give me a ride in theirs!!! Unless I can get it at MSRP or less, there's no evo for me until I probably graduate school next year.
Old Mar 5, 2003, 12:50 AM

Originally posted by Coolguy949
That's some floor mats and the front license plate holder in the trunk.

I never had a deposit in. I was waiting to save up more money and was trying to decide between two cars. I know, it's kind of sad. I take all these pics of this dream car and I cant even get one. I've wanted this thing for so long. I've saved most my money for this. However, the mark-ups would kill me. MSRP is barely affordable for me. I have about $13K to give down including the sale of my car. I can afford it but anything above $33K out the door would be pushing it.

I hope in return of all the pics I've taken someone will give me a ride in theirs!!! Unless I can get it at MSRP or less, there's no evo for me until I probably graduate school next year.
Well, good luck to you w/ getting one, but remember school is the most important thing and good things come to those who wait!!
Old Mar 5, 2003, 01:48 AM
Evolving Member

Gah, is that all they have?? Red?? I'll stop by and see it since it's like 2 minutes from work, but I'll gladly wait till they have too many on the lot and are selling down to invoice, I'll wait a year if I have to.
Old Mar 5, 2003, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Dr. Moosh.....I think they have some more in the back. They received 6 total yesterday.
Old Mar 5, 2003, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

So you went on a test drive?? How was it? Did you drive or just ride??
Old Mar 5, 2003, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

I went on a ridealong from the back lot to the inside of the showroom. The engine makes these intricate whining noises....you can hear the technology. It sounds a lot different than the 4G63 in my eclipse. You can also feel the horsepower. It just wants to take off...the guy said you lightly push the gas and it pulls. The car is so solid. The guy was driving it kinda hard through there to show me. It was really nice and solid. The seats are really solid to. They hold you well. The engine sounds great. I love it all. It's awesome!
Old Mar 5, 2003, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

hey Coolguy949. I too live under the 949 area code and have a deposit down for the blue one in the Irvine showroom however cant afford a 10k markup. I thought they only got the 2 in the showroom and not any more. By any chance do you know whether or not they have sold any of their markups yet?

BTW you were 100% right about the blue evo it looks way sweeter in person then I possibly imagined from pics and stuff.
Old Mar 5, 2003, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

I saw your blue one when they were washing it a few days ago. When I was there they only had two....the black one I took pics of in another thread and the blue one. When I was there they told me the black one was sold while I was there....later on after I put that thread with the pics, the guy that supposedly bought it responded to the thread saying he backed down on the deal. So, if nothing has changed, both the blue and black should still be there unsold.

That amazing.....on tuesday their markup was $7995....now it's $10K?? These dealers amaze me, that's like the 4th one to RAISE the markup. It's funny, you'd think they would lower the markup since they arent selling any. Tustin has sold only one as of last night. They have 5 more unsold. People arent paying the markup...looks like we have to wait.

What area do you live in? I live in foothill ranch. You keep going up Bake until it ends (5 miles or so).

Rob
Old Mar 5, 2003, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

I live in Aliso Viejo whenever im not in school. Your probly like 10 mins away.
Old Mar 5, 2003, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear of your hard luck at this time, but i think you will find a way to beat the mark up thing. best of luck to you cool one