Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Would you buy this new product available for the Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2004, 06:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by rebelzx
My knob has a small blemish on it, but not a big deal.
You are more than welcome to send it back and I will replace it for another one. I did not unwrap them from the bubble wrap when they arrived from Voodoo. I did not want to get any fingerprints on them, so it went unnoticed by me. I will examine these closer to make sure that it does not happen again.

Glad to hear everyone likes the Voodoo knobs. Other customers, please post more feedback .

Originally posted by Kayaalp
Smanders, any word on whether or not you'll be able to get one with an engraved or laser-etched shift pattern on top?
I have found a company that can engrave the shift pattern. We are working through the details now. Would anyone be interested with any other engravings or laser etchings? Maybe "EVO" somewhere?

smanders
Old Jan 24, 2004, 06:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Turbocake
Do you have any plans for a leather wrapped one?
No not at the moment, just aluminum and titanium. The metal being hot or cold really is not bad at all, especially if you get the Pearl finish over the aluminum. The Pearl is a clear powdercoated finish over the aluminum. It definitely keeps a more mild temperature range.

smanders
Old Jan 24, 2004, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by smanders
I have found a company that can engrave the shift pattern. We are working through the details now. Would anyone be interested with any other engravings or laser etchings? Maybe "EVO" somewhere?
If you can get a Magnum with the pattern engraved/laser-etched on top I'll order one right away. It would be cool to have an Evo VIII on it as long as it's subtle. Maybe floating in the center of the pattern.

Emre
Old Jan 24, 2004, 07:03 AM
Evolving Member

If you want weight why not use stainless steel?
It is much heavier and cheaper than titanium.
(and it would look the same.)
Old Jan 24, 2004, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i would get short shifter and change the ***** stock knob