Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 03 Mint OEM Enkei Wheel and tire

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2006, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 03 Mint OEM Enkei Wheel and tire

Up for sales is a full set Four (4) matching OEM Enkei 17"x8" Wheels from the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII. The offset is 38mm 5x114.3 All four wheels are balanced and function perfectly.

Notes:

1. Wheel: All wheels is in MINT, near Prefect condition. They on my EVO about 5000 miles. Not bend, scretch on the edge. But that's normal dint from normal driving. Everywheel have less than 2-3 un-notictable dints that my camera can't even pick up.

2. Tire: Because of un-aware of the chamber setting earlier, the inside tread of all four tire is well - gone. But if you are planning for use this tire for auto X, they still got alot of traction left. Still have quite amount of tread left. Please see picture below. For daily drive, they still good for a period of time, safe of course!

3. Price: I am looking for $500 (without sh for the wheel with or without tire. (125 a piece, without shipping cost, i think it's really reasonable)

4. Deliever: Local recommened! But i am going to NYC from Charleston, SC. If you are anywhere at I-26 to I-95 toward N.Y. I can meet you at the exist. Or buyer from NYC. Of course NO shipping will be charged!

BUT, if buyer not local from South Carliona, they will have to pay $100 UN-REFUNABLE down payment. (in case you change your maid, i have something to protect myself). And pay the rest $400 by cash when i meet you up.

Contect: you can PM me here (evosc or evolutionm.net), then I will send you my cell phone number, we can go ahead from there.

Pictures:

I had washed all for wheel and tire using just water. The outside is prefectly clean, but inside still have small amount of brake dust attached, but i believe you can get rid of that by using wheel cleaner. * oh, this is the WORST condition one i can find out of those four, you can't see where's the dints.

Those scretches i talked about. Don't even know it's there unless you trying to find them.

Other 3 of them.

The tread, notice the inside tread is well gone.

Still got some left, prefect for auto-X

Free NAIL come with this unbeatable wheel and tire bundle!!!

thanks for looking
and drive safe.

Ray

ps. the finger in the picture does not come with the bundle. ;-)

Last edited by Mr.Evilution; Jul 7, 2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old Jul 8, 2006, 08:36 PM

thanks everyone for looking.
I had got quit a handful of pm already. And i am very sorry if i didn't pm you back yet. But here's the update:

A EVOM member - dogbreath
had planning to seal the deal up for right now. I'll send him more picture tomorow. If everything okey for him. After he make the 100 payment , I will get thing set up and then leaving sometime next week.

Unless something change and the deal fall....consider the deal is seal. And if it's still available i will keep BUMPing this thread.

I also thanks for everyone showing interested in this deal. I will keep this tread updated.

Thanks and drive safe

Ray
Old Jul 14, 2006, 09:05 AM

SOLD to Dogbreath

thanks everyone for looking!