Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

T-Town Guys, watch out for a White Minivan with black bumpers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T-Town Guys, watch out for a White Minivan with black bumpers

A couple of Saturdays ago, I was woken up @ 7am, with the EVo alarm going off, looking out my bedroom window, I saw a tall skinny guy in the passenger side.

I sprang up, grabbed the Glock & ran out the house in my undies waving the gun.

He saw me & ran, I chased him down to his Minivan, yup, waving the gun & in only my undies.

He didn't get anything, but broke the passenger door. This is the 3rd time the EVO has been broken into, & we're really thinking about selling it.

Watch out, for a White I believe Doge Caravan with black bumpers.

Oh, I installed a 6 camera video system with night vision, & now keep the Glock next to the bed & not in the gun safe, next time, he will get shot.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol. he should watch out for you know.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

LOL I bet he wont be coming around anymore...
and now you can monitor the evo from all angles with your video cameras
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:43 PM
Evolving Member

damn i would've shot his *** and then **** my undies hahahha
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Since you chased him down...you should have filed a police report and had the guy arrested....I assume you got his license plate number... While that may not completey stop him...make him pay anyway you can... I know you know if you shoot him...he better not get up or you'll be out your 250k home owners policy for him living... so you get punished again...Let the law at his a$$...
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn what neighborhood do you live in? shoulda shot him in the legs.....
Old Nov 29, 2007, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by meckert
Since you chased him down...you should have filed a police report and had the guy arrested....I assume you got his license plate number... While that may not completey stop him...make him pay anyway you can... I know you know if you shoot him...he better not get up or you'll be out your 250k home owners policy for him living... so you get punished again...Let the law at his a$$...

I didn't get a chance to get the license plate number, & yes we called the police & filed a report. It all happened very quickly & he is much faster then my tired old fat ***. I was in a deep sleep, to running down stairs, getting into the safe, loading the gun & chasing him in a full sprint in about 15sec, I didn't even realize what I was doing until he was gone, & I was standing out in the middle of the street almost naked waving a gun.

I then went inside & got some cloths on & picked rocks out of my feet.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by EVOIIIM3
I didn't get a chance to get the license plate number, & yes we called the police & filed a report. It all happened very quickly & he is much faster then my tired old fat ***. I was in a deep sleep, to running down stairs, getting into the safe, loading the gun & chasing him in a full sprint in about 15sec, I didn't even realize what I was doing until he was gone, & I was standing out in the middle of the street almost naked waving a gun.

I then went inside & got some cloths on & picked rocks out of my feet.
That would have been one hell of a sight to see if any of your neighbors looked outside, an almost completely naked half-asleep guy running down the street after somebody waving a gun. Crrrrraaaaazzzzyyyyy!!!!
Old Nov 29, 2007, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo_rc
Damn what neighborhood do you live in? shoulda shot him in the legs.....
IMHO, if the situation is bad enough for you to pull the trigger than you better make sure you kill him. And if he's worth shooting once, he's worth shooting ten times.

Shooting him in the legs will probably land you in the middle of a lawsuit and in jail even though your the true victim. Even if you shot and killed him you would be investigated extensively and have to prove you felt like your life or anyone elses life in the area was threatened by him. The laws are tricky the way they are worded in WA and interpretation always plays a big role.

You did the right thing, I would have gone naked though...lol
Old Nov 29, 2007, 06:11 PM

where was this? you say t-town...is that tacoma?

my dad's truck was broken into 2-3 weeks ago, he/she/they got in through the driver side door before the alarm woke me up and they were gone. i live in university place, his truck was parked on the street in front of our house. ironic thing is my rsx was parked right behind his truck...
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
About 10 years ago I lived in Tacoma and heard something outside my apartments. I went out side with my gun to find 6 guys beating the hell out of some other guy. I opened the door in time to see a guy with a 40oz bottle in the air about to bash him in the head. I pulled my gun with one hand and 9-1-1 on the cordless phone in the other. Cops came, while I still had the gun drawn and the phone to my ear and they didn't even question me once about the gun due to just circumstance. In the right situations you won't have to deal with the whole life thru a microscope from the law, but pulling the trigger you sure do.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

i feel you man. almost had to do the same thing. i wouldn't care bout jail time, i'll be out anyways. just knowing that i got that piece of s**t is all worth it. where is t-town?
Old Nov 29, 2007, 08:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
tacoma
Old Nov 29, 2007, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

u should have put one in his ***, give him somethn to remind him and think twice before trying to carjack someone again, i heard its actually legal in some states to shoot somebody for just being on your front lawn, cause technically they would be tresspassing
Old Nov 29, 2007, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

be careful man, since he saw you with a gun next time he may come back with a gun too. I had a friend who got shot in the leg like that.

Quick Reply: T-Town Guys, watch out for a White Minivan with black bumpers