Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buschur Racing: My Saviors!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Buschur Racing: My Saviors!

Well as most of your know my situation with Ryan and RnR in the previous thread are coming to no avail anytime soon (not that I have given up or anything), but I can now come out and say this:

After only 10 minutes of posting my original thread I got a phone call.. for a second I thought perhaps it was Ryan.. but I noticed the number... Buschur Racing was calling? I thought, "uhh thats ODD". I take the call and its Nick. He says he saw the thread and said that if there is anything that he can do to help out in any way to contact him and that they have a 37R kit since I was a previous customer he would take care of me. Talk about total surprise!!!

Well I start thinking and talking with both Nick and David through the phone and PM's over the time that the thread has gone.. I am alittle beyond my time crunch and need to get the car up and running. Heck David even says if I want I can take my car to the shop and store it there for alittle while (wish I could but the trip from FL to OH would be $$$$$$ to say the least) Well after some discussions and touching base with them a few times.. sooo...

Today I said go ahead and make the kit for me!
Nick and David gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse and definitely took care of me in so many ways. So now my car is definitely a Buschur Racing car.. fully built 2.0L , race spec head, shep tranny to hold it all down.

Nick and David- It is truly a pleasure and an honor to be a loyal customer to you guys, you have done so much for me that I am astounded and what you guys did for me! I will definitely speak the highest praise when you guys are mentioned and will be directing all my friends in Ohio to your shop if they need anything at all with their DSM's and Evo's!
I look forward to finishing the car knowing that all the components except for some very small things were from your shop and built with perfection and satisfaction of the product!

Now that I think about it this should be interesting.. a AMS Evo and Buschur Evo in the same driveway (my roommates is a AMS fully built Evo)

Again I can't thank you guys enough and you will be seeing both MAJOR positive feedback and a video soon of the car running
BTW if I'm ever back in Ohio.. I'm buying your boys a beer!
Sincerely,
Jonathan
Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

anybody who has dealt with buschur, i think has been beyond happy and the buschur haters are people that don't give him a chance

good story
Old Jan 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

I started talking to David a few years ago when I was looking for a fun car to buy. He was very helpful at that time but I went another direction and bought a VW. I enjoyed that car a great deal but as I got more into performance and track days I have found my way back to EVOs and have started talking to David again.

To say that I have been impressed with help would be an understatement. He has yet to hard sell me on anything and despite never seeing a dime from me he has went out of his way to help me with several issues. What more could one say?
Old Jan 24, 2007, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

That's what I call a customer service. They are always there to help you about anything you are having problems with. I exchanged hundreds of e-mails with Buschur since I don't live in OH and each time I got a response, they were even willing to help me more. They never got tired of my e-mails, I remember e-maling them 5-6 times a day for a long period of time.

You made the best choice and I am sure you will be very happy with it.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad to hear they turned things around for you
Old Jan 24, 2007, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

Buschur is no doubt a good example of a properly run business...unlike RNR.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Wow! Good on you Buschur. These are the kind of stories we all like to hear... except the part about the other shop screwing the OP over.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Buschur Racing for TMFW!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 24, 2007, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

I dont' have any Buscher racing parts on my car but it seems like they are
very helpful and care about their customers.

I just might get some things for my in the future.

Glad they took care of you.

Kudos to Buscher
Old Jan 24, 2007, 10:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Jon,

I was glad to help and if there is anything else you need please just let me know. You should be on your way to making quite a beast. I will either call you or pm you once your kit is ready.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

everyone at Buschur Racing goes above and beyond when helping out customers. they are currently putting on the 4th turbo on my car, still trying to find one i like on my setup, in the past month. with out going into to much detail, i will just say that dave has really helped me out as well, and hooked me up! great work guys!
Old Jan 25, 2007, 07:59 AM

Sort of removed from the EVO community but I feel like I can chime in anyway. I did the DSM thing for years (quite a while ago) and even before Buschur was ginormous, the CS coming from them has ALWAYS been top notch.

That is by far the most important thing in the development and progression of any company and Buschur has it down; thanks guys!
Old Jan 25, 2007, 03:56 PM
Evolving Member

David is the best,he went out of his way toget his HO double pump set up
to me in2 days door to door.You need to get this,we were able to run my
gt35r with 2.3 stroker up to39 psi with 1000 inj and never even came close
to running out of fuel.Stock rail and lines.You have to love it.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
Former Sponsor

WOW, they called you in response to an RNR thread...that is some service.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
Amazing what simple customer service does to a situation

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing: My Saviors!