Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Time Attack Chassis/ Fully Built Motor for Sale

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2012, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time Attack Chassis/ Fully Built Motor for Sale

Ok guys time has come to let go, got new priorities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parting out whole car.

Only willing to sell motor/kit as one item, would really like to sell it with kit installed.

MOTOR:

Built 2.3, L19's, Oliver Rods, AMS pistons , over sized Supertech Stainless intake and Inconel exhaust valves, Sparktech Springs/Retainers , kelford 272s, everything but the intake manifold and timing belt are aftermarket at this point....Made 490 whp at 26 lbs on 93 octane on Ivey's dyno jet never been pushed more than that. built to make much more, throw in some e85 and or c16 and go nuts. Has only few hundred miles on motor, haven't put it fully back together since I had piper put the cage in, sitting in my garage. Have 2000cc injectors ready for the e85 swap too.

AFI Racing T4 1.06 Gt35R kit, two tial 44's, all v-bands.

Custom made Garrett IC, needs some nice piping made up on cold side but have it done nicely on hot side with hargett clamps.

Can have the motor with a haltech ps1000, hks fcon v-pro, or just the stock ecu. Your call.

Would like to sell as one unit, willing to remove some components like ecu or accessories but would like to get rid of it as one whole solution.

Asking 8 for the motor and turbo kit as a whole. This gets you everything from the intake manifold to the downpipe. If you want the full exhaust, fuel system etc it can be negotiated.

Have big race oil setup on it too 3qt accusump, big setrab cooler, -10 lines.

CHASSIS

2003 Apex Silver, 60k Miles i believe on it, ridiculous cage done by piper, car a was and never has been in any wrecks. Rear quarters are hacked to accept up to a 285 35 if you remove the coil-over and just jack up the arm as far as you can. This is not something to drive on the street nor would I recommend you try, but if you want to, go for it. This car is ready to be raced, hill-climbed, time attacked, whatever your heart desires.

The only real things to scare you away from the chassis are the cuts in the rear 1/4's for the wing, the cuts on the 1/4s for the tires, and the removal of the rear parcel shelf for weight. If you are buying this car and worrying about how pretty it is it's not for you.

Cage is as complete as it can be for road racing, maybe a bit light for full on rally but I wouldn't have an issue hill-climbing in it, cost of cage was more than most rolling chassis go for, also had some square tube welded on the floors along the pinch weld for jacking points for ease of raising/lowering in the future.

Kognition Wing, orange anodized mounts, never seen track duty, fully installed.

Has Ohlins DFV's on it, never seen track duty. Also has full assortment of white-line bushings put in, PSRS, yada yada. 18x9.5 nt03m's +27 with some r888's mounted ready for you to tear them up.

ASKING 12k for full rolling chassis with all the interior race parts ( wheel, harness, seat, wheels, suspension, and wing.

ELECTRONICS

HKS EVC and Knock AMP center cluster setup

Haltech PS 1000: barely used, have boost control solenoid too. 1200

HKS FCON VPRO : 1000

AIM MXL PRO: all the options, plenty of memory, extras etc. Can do full track mapping with accelerometer, real deal.... 4k ish new, asking 3000, will have full details when home.

Car is located in Somerset County NJ, welcome to come by and look at it, just need to plan in advance.

Mods/Staff will post photos with name and date when home, I know you guys know me by now.

Last edited by scorke; Jul 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: edits
Old Jul 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

All photos below taken today.

Cobra Evolution Pro Seat, Sparco Wheel, the NICE Worksbell quick release.

Interior needs a few coats of white, I did a light one just to get a judge for color and see whether i wanted white or silver and used a white basecoat to test it, once you figure out what you are going to run for instrumentation and or electronics you can mock fit it, rip it out, put down a fresh coat and have a very clean inside of a race car !!!

Accusump, Vpro, hks electronics, etc...

Ohlins good as new, because they basically are, fresh Carbon Lorraine pads, never seen one turn of the rotor....

Home made front splitter deal, pretty solid, have extra supports if you want to get crazy with it. Flat bottom floor/rear under-tray away from having a good stable aero platform!

Wheels are all mint, very very minor nicks and marks..

AIM MXL, big boy stuff.

Bay

IC/ Oil cooler

Rear Strut towers

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

If you have a specific request for a photo or item or picture of them please post up!

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

What kind of fuel system are you running, and price?
Old Jul 2, 2012, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Right now its precision 1000's on ams rail, with a full blown intank two walboros. I have 2000's just hanging out ready for big gas though!.

Forgot to mention I have the AMS billet AIM MXL Mount too for anybody that wants to mount it in an oem dash setup.

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Forgot to note re: the cage work.

Drivers seat has been moved back considerably, seat is mounted on the floor, steering wheel has been relocated accordingly. If you are between 68 and about 76 inches tall you can drive this car with no real issues, much more and you'll need to move the seat.

It is a 12 Point cage, (2) there are two bars going up into the foot well to protect you and or your potentential passenger from losing their feet in an impact, (2)both a-pillars arefully gusseted the proper way, (2) the two traditional a pillar bars where the a pillar bar and door bars intersect, (2)bpillar and cage is connected in one spot on both sides, (2) The two bars that form the main hoop. (2) The rear strut towers, also get a free strut tower brace that won't flex easily....

Does not protrude into firewall!!!

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

what sensors come with the haltech?
Old Jul 2, 2012, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

None, if you want them though I have the MAP and the IAT, harness as well. Interested in the full haltech setup? Also boost control solenoid as stated previously!

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I'm looking to make a swap to a haltech in the near future
Old Jul 2, 2012, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

1750 for box, sensors, harness, Shipped. etc.

Scorke
Old Jul 2, 2012, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Is the V-pro for sale and how much? Thanks
Old Jul 2, 2012, 09:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scorke
1750 for box, sensors, harness, Shipped. etc.

Scorke
hmmm
Old Jul 3, 2012, 01:45 AM
Evolved Member

pm sent.
Old Jul 3, 2012, 05:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4drboost
Is the V-pro for sale and how much? Thanks
Yes, 1500, if you want the EVC/Knock amp cluster , more.

Scorke
Old Jul 3, 2012, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

More photos today, brake duct setup for anybody that wants to get creative, all good high-grade carbon, some damage to the caliper ducts but a sheet of fiberglass and it will probably be fine!

Cage shots

Foot bars

Ducts

Haltech

Fogot about mix knob too with the haltech... le sigh.

Also I said I had an AMS fuel rail above, I do not, dreamt that one up.

Scorke

Quick Reply: Time Attack Chassis/ Fully Built Motor for Sale