Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

06 ww evo ix rs for sale!! Price $15,500

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2009, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bwahahahaha!

Tildo indeed!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:00 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r.m.s.
Since your such a nice guy and honest as well....

I have something for you to help your cause out.

EVOM CLICK HERE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=380098269006

LOL, ok so how am I not ohnest?? And I do run a business buying and selling dsm's and evo's, so sorry i try to make a living for my family!!
So i guess every dealership in the US is not ohnest because they get the car for cheaper than what they sell the car for, its not about how much u get it for its how much the resale value is..
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hlm
LOL, ok so how am I not ohnest?? And I do run a business buying and selling dsm's and evo's, so sorry i try to make a living for my family!!
So i guess every dealership in the US is not ohnest because they get the car for cheaper than what they sell the car for, its not about how much u get it for its how much the resale value is..

lol well atleast i was not the only one that new bout what he got it for...

i have 14 cash?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:10 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO_RYAN
lol well atleast i was not the only one that new bout what he got it for...
at least you were a big enough man to keep it to urself, to tell you all the truth it doesnt matter if i sell it either way thats way i uped the price cause I dont care if I sell it or use it for auto-xing this summer.

It really doesnt matter to me if no one wants it just because they know what i paid for it.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

I dont mess people thread up it a nice car... and i am sure anyone else who would of bought the car might would sale it higher then they payed for it but i off 14 grand cash let me know..
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:28 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO_RYAN
I dont mess people thread up it a nice car... and i am sure anyone else who would of bought the car might would sale it higher then they payed for it but i off 14 grand cash let me know..
Thank you but i have more than that into it after shipping and registration on it,
and about not messin with peoples threads, that is good cause like anything els what come around goes around..
Thank you for being a stand up guy, unlike other immature people that get mad because i pointed out that they are incompitatnt because they post befor reading the whole ad..

Thank you..
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What happened to the strut bar?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
IDK why your so bent out of shape by a guy posting up what you paid for the car. It's a public forum. And frankly I think it's just plain dumb that you have one price on the thread and then and upped price of 17k.

Not to mention you add no value to the forum besides selling stuff as your business. Your lucky you don;t have to pay as a vendor...

Last edited by LI Pinky; Feb 4, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LI Pinky
IDK why your so bent out of shape by a guy posting up what you paid for the car. It's a public forum. And frankly I think it's just plain dumb that you have one price on the thread and then and upped price of 17k.

Not to mention you add no value to the forum besides selling stuff as your business. Your lucky you don;t have to pay as a vendor...
My next sentiments exactly.

Not to mention your attitude. How is it that you scold a possible buyer after asking a question? I'm guessing your small business isn't doing so well and it has nothing to do with economic times.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:55 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lexat20
What happened to the strut bar?

Idk, there wasnt one on there when i got it. but there is one now!!

Thank you.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

well pm me you bottom dollar...
Old Feb 4, 2009, 09:00 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LI Pinky

I wasnt mad about him telling people what i paid for it, i was upset that he did it because I said something rude to him over him not reading the whole post.. Which yesI shouldnt have did that but it just gets irritateing when poeple have neg comments befor they have even read the whole description.

And I am not a vendor and dont plan to be I just have parts left over from my personal evo build..

And about the price, yeah im sure some people are mad over it but frankly GL finding another evo with this low of miles for that price. The car is pretty much sold so I am not to worried about it.

I understand all of your comments completely and sorry you all feel this way!!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hlm
I wasnt mad about him telling people what i paid for it, i was upset that he did it because I said something rude to him over him not reading the whole post.. Which yesI shouldnt have did that but it just gets irritateing when poeple have neg comments befor they have even read the whole description.

And I am not a vendor and dont plan to be I just have parts left over from my personal evo build..

And about the price, yeah im sure some people are mad over it but frankly GL finding another evo with this low of miles for that price. The car is pretty much sold so I am not to worried about it.

I understand all of your comments completely and sorry you all feel this way!!
Well frankly I hope you dont sell it with that attitude.

Thanks for proving my point that you add no value to this forum.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 09:07 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r.m.s.
My next sentiments exactly.

Not to mention your attitude. How is it that you scold a possible buyer after asking a question? I'm guessing your small business isn't doing so well and it has nothing to do with economic times.
I didnt "SCOLD" you I just simply got irriatated and overreacted a lil. Sorry..

But BTW my "small business" is actually doing just fine. I have been doing it for 5+ years and have yet to take out a loan for anything in my shop or business.
I do more auto repair for the loacals than anything I just speacialize in dsm's on the side.. And if I see a good deal I am going to ****** it up..

Ask evo_ryan it does not take me long to get the funds sent for something i want.. If i would have known him befor I saw this car it would be his right now, but I saw it on ebay that morning and called the owner and within a hour the transaction was done.

Sorry evo_ryan..

Last edited by hlm; Feb 4, 2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 09:18 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
funny how bent out of shape other people get when someone else is making money.

Quick Reply: 06 ww evo ix rs for sale!! Price $15,500