Notices

Outlander Sport Mods

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2013, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Push them from the front towards the back of the car and pull them towards you
Old Apr 1, 2013, 11:32 PM

it's bs that you can't replace the bulb in the side marker.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by SubtleStyle
it's bs that you can't replace the bulb in the side marker.
That's what I was thinking. I would have replaced mine with switchbacks a long time ago
Old Apr 2, 2013, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Asxes

Park lights are actually same as HID color but look blue with iPhone camera. These replace the amber lights. I'm not a fan of amber park lights.
Where you got these? How you installed them?
Old Apr 6, 2013, 03:05 PM

Finally had a day off to start goofing off on this car and sadly enough the speakers took the longest because I had to create mount points but I know how to do the other three now so tomorrow should be a bit smoother. I will post back road results once all 4 doors are done and then I'll report back results once the firewall and hood is done.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
^
Nice work on the Dynamat door install!

I don't suppose you have a photo of the door panel with all the possible screws/bolts locations marked out for others who may want to take on this kind of sound damping challenge (in the near future)...
Old Apr 8, 2013, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the set of mud guards finally came in from China literally it took for ever! i put them on last weekend and they fit and look great they contour to the body perfectly. they only sent me 1/2 the mounting hardware so i had to naked a trip to the hardware store but no biggie. they look great and are low profile. ill post pics soon.

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old Apr 9, 2013, 02:40 AM
EvoM Moderator

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by TEXAS TRAVISTY
the set of mud guards finally came in from China literally it took for ever! i put them on last weekend and they fit and look great they contour to the body perfectly. they only sent me 1/2 the mounting hardware so i had to naked a trip to the hardware store but no biggie. they look great and are low profile. ill post pics soon.

And yes, I know you already said soon, but I'm impatient lol.

Also, how'd the naked hardware trip turn out?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

i wish the android app let me upload photos! if so it would be done i never get on my home pc anymore. but i will try tonight to upload some pics

Old Apr 9, 2013, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

i wish the android app let me upload photos! if so it would be done i never get on my home pc anymore. but i will try tonight to upload some pics
You should already have an gmail account (since you use Android), which has an album feature > Picasa.
Have your Android post to Picasa by upload (remember have "share photos", checked).
It's a one click process, easy!
Old Apr 9, 2013, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Naked hardware trip huh? Were you in that big of a hurry to get those screws? haha
Old Apr 10, 2013, 05:45 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah i noticed the mispelling after i posted was woundering when someone was going to say something. It would have been more fun if i would have went naked. soory about the last pic being twisted!
Attached Thumbnails Outlander Sport Mods-mudflaps3.jpg   Outlander Sport Mods-mud-flaps2.jpg   Outlander Sport Mods-mud-flaps1.jpg  
Old Apr 10, 2013, 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

i also got in the side mount license plate for the lancer/evo X from ebay.....yeah not so much of a direct fit, i have been working it over with a razor knife to get the correct contour...i think it will work, i just want it to fit and look right before i install it. Im going to shape it up alittle more this weekend.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 07:51 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah i noticed the mispelling after i posted was woundering when someone was going to say something. It would have been more fun if i would have went naked. soory about the last pic being twisted!
It's on a 2012 O.Sport correct?
The 2013 has a different rear bumper contour > it's "smooth" at the rear wheel arch instead of a "kink".

i also got in the side mount license plate for the lancer/evo X from ebay.....yeah not so much of a direct fit, i have been working it over with a razor knife to get the correct contour...i think it will work, i just want it to fit and look right before i install it. Im going to shape it up alittle more this weekend.
Do you have any photos of the BEFORE pics of the side mount plate (and it's stock fitment)?? Just like to see what it looked like before you make the Mod/cuts.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i have the 2011 model O.S. that the mud guards are on.

the license plate frame is the one for the evoX front bumper you can do a search on ebay for lancer side mount plate n they come up, they have stock photos of them on n off thred car. There a little price but i wanted a more stock look than the after market side mounts.

Quick Reply: Outlander Sport Mods