Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

MInutes from officer meeting

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2003, 11:50 AM
Pure Win

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MInutes from officer meeting

Items that were talked about were.

1. Member sponsership- If you know of someone who would be interested in joining then you will be there sponser. You will inform them of the rules and regs. It will be you who is in charge of what type of person that we are looking for as a member. So if there are porblems with this person then you will also be looked at to help fix them. This dose not mean if you find someone that is interested they will be let in to club automaticly. It will still have to be voted on.

2.Name change-THe deadline for ideas for the new name is November 23rd@the thanksgiving GTG. It will be decided that day.

3.Team Colors-What should the team colors be? This includes colors for stickers,banner,T-Shirts, and so on. This will also be decided at the GTG on the 23rd.

4.Info from the meeting with Jeff Beaty on November 5th-
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE AND NOTHING IS QUOTED FROM HIM...
This is what they want in return from the club.
1. A TLNW commitment to several shows over the course of the year.Included in this would be showroom swaps and the ore or two Tunner shows they put on each year.
2. A confluct resolution agreement where anyone who has or has had ANY problem with Korum, go in and talk to Jeff to see about getting the issue resolved.
3. Advertising in the way of t-shirts,stickers and maybe some small web space.
4. Puttin out a good positive image of Korum out there to the consumer so the $190,000 they spend in advertising dosent go to waste.

5.This is what they are willing to bring to the bargining table:
1.Possible stable money in the long run.
2.Substantial parts discounts
3.Substantial labor discounts
4.Stuff like hats,shirts and ect.ect.

Remeber this in not Quoted from anyone and nothing is set in stone. All this will be talked about at the meeting on the 23rd.

If you have any questions about any of the Korum meeting Please get in touch with Dustin.
There was more that we talked about but I only put up the high lights

If anyother questions about anything else get in touch with me.

See you all at the next meeting.

Alli
Old Nov 10, 2003, 12:10 PM
Pure Win

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=48957

This is the thanksgiving thread link.
(i hope this worked)
Old Nov 10, 2003, 12:11 PM
Pure Win

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=48955

This is the link to the Team name and colors thread

Everyone get post happy

Alli
Old Nov 11, 2003, 12:19 PM

Let me repost this

I feel like things are being forced upon me dealing with the sponsorship and whatnot but in the original post I had I will not back down for my reason and being upset. I have already consulted with my matter and Im for now just gonna stay on the sidelines with things that are going on, I may have been hasty in my post, but as long as nothing is forced upon me I shall like to resolve my issues I have/had.

Last edited by tekkman69; Nov 11, 2003 at 02:27 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2003, 01:06 PM

Hey George, Im sending you a PM.

EDIT ADDED INFO: damn that was a long pm... Im still shivering about that birdcrap!

Last edited by theory; Nov 11, 2003 at 01:55 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2003, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

For anyone that has any concerns whatsoever, regarding Korum, our new officer structure, or anything related to the club, I urge you to please come to the Thanksgiving GTG. I will still find time to personally talk to the few of you that I know have concerns at least regarding Korum and I will do my best to explain our situation with them and any future situations we may get into. For the time being, rest assured that everyone's concerns will be discussed and put to rest before any move is made. And this goes for anything regarding the club.

What I would like to accomplish at the next GTG, and this is why I'm urging everyone to attend, is to get any and every concern onto the table so we can iron them all out. I feel that some of us may not be up to speed with some of the recent goings on and I want for all of us to be on the same page. I think there is a lot of speculating and assuming going on right now and that only makes the situation worse. What's even worse than that is we can't get into specifics publicly. If anyone has any worries, please don't hesitate to PM me or give me a call so we can talk.

Last edited by ghostrider; Nov 11, 2003 at 11:17 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2003, 10:10 PM
Pure Win

If there is anything that I can do to help. Then PLEASE just let me know. I would love to try and make things better.

George- The little bit that i got to talk to you at the spanaway show. you are hella cool. and it would be a big loss to the club if you were to leave.
Old Nov 13, 2003, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

I also want to add that the Korum thing is NOT being forced upon anyone. It would be for those who want it. Anyone who has ANY questions regarding this issue PLEASE CALL or PM me. I dont want to come across as pushing anything on anyone. and I certainly dont want to come across as controlling the direction of TLNW. I want to let everyone know that I offer this Sponsorship because it was offered to us. I have about as much invested in it as all of you do.

Know I've had a crappy day and need to go home and sleep.