Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Thomas Seitz is back as RunThat (Akuma Motorsports Involved)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Thomas Seitz is back as RunThat (Akuma Motorsports Involved)

Sorry mods I don't know where else to post this

Please pass this around. This guy Thomas Seitz in NJ just screwed me over $1000 worth of parts when I bought a motor from him. I will be calling the police soon. He is also related to Akuma Motorsports, the shop who built the car that was going to use this motor. This shop unfortunately has recently closed. Thomas Seitz has ignored me the past few days and as of yesterday either blocked my number or canceled his phone. I can not reach neither Thomas or Akuma. When I noticed these parts were missing I immediately contacted him about it. He said you're right, akuma had my motor and took the parts off. Let me contact them. He said they were looking for them and wasn't sure why they were taken off in the first place. Then he got harder and harder to contact with no updates.

I'm actually not his first victim. Here's a link and his drivers license.
If anyone knows how to get in contact with Akuma's owner please let me know. The number on their website is no longer in use.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...481&styleid=28

Original FS post

Last edited by Anubis18; Aug 8, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 02:09 AM

I'm sorry to hear. Its a shame to see someone have the nerve to do such a thing in the evo community. What a douche, I hope he gets caught and punished.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 06:38 AM

Yeahhh it's bull****
Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
WOW.
I bought a few things from him. Met up with him and paid him and picked up the parts and that was it. Everythinng was fine.

I hope you get everything.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:59 AM

He did the same to me for $1000 he never shipped the part
Old Aug 9, 2014, 03:50 PM

Yeah talked with a guy on the Evo Facebook page. Paid for an intake mani and never received it. Same seller...
Old Aug 9, 2014, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sounds like it's time to contact the police. Multiple counts of fraud, and across state lines makes it even worse. Good luck man!
Old Aug 9, 2014, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
Oddly enough I bought from him with no issues really. Parts were not in quite the condition described, so he did agree to refund some money- eventually (he agreed after I posted in his thread that he was bumping, while he wasn't PMing me back). It seemed to me he was ignoring my PM's but he said he was on his phone and it was harder to reply to PM's or something. He did get me the money back that I requested after like 3 days or so, so I was satisfied.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 03:30 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by kpt6
Oddly enough I bought from him with no issues really. Parts were not in quite the condition described, so he did agree to refund some money- eventually (he agreed after I posted in his thread that he was bumping, while he wasn't PMing me back). It seemed to me he was ignoring my PM's but he said he was on his phone and it was harder to reply to PM's or something. He did get me the money back that I requested after like 3 days or so, so I was satisfied.
now way man, EvoM's mobile interface is awesome! I use it more than desktop!

that sucks. what does "related" to Akuma mean? You don't want to drag them into something they aren't responsible for ya know?
Old Aug 11, 2014, 05:41 PM

Well I just got in contact with Akuma's owner and talked with him about the situation. He did agree that the motor was in his possession for the build but doesn't have any record of where my missing parts would be. I will trust him in saying that he does not have my missing parts. But I will be calling the police on Thomas Seitz for my missing parts.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 12:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Anubis18
Well I just got in contact with Akuma's owner and talked with him about the situation. He did agree that the motor was in his possession for the build but doesn't have any record of where my missing parts would be. I will trust him in saying that he does not have my missing parts. But I will be calling the police on Thomas Seitz for my missing parts.
This Thomas Seitz screwed me over too recently on a "stage 3" drivetrain deal. Luckily the transmission checked out good but the tcase not even stage one build ending up losing over $2k one thing luckily had a wavetrac LSD tho. if it didn't, I was going to be in more debt. I tired calling, text messages, pp, pms nothing man. This foo is a Scanless motherf***** that should get his *** beat and personally I would love to do myself. if I see him around in the pa area. How Scanless can you seriously be?? I thought I might be the only victim but I think I seen few threads regarding this guy. Paypal protection didn't cover me. Since it was in person transaction etc.. So I just called my credit card company. Told them the story and they refunded me the amount which was charged from the card. This guy deserves some *** beating, refunding everyone's hard earned money and plus fraud citations+time etc.. (If there's such thing). I hope he gets his krama's a B****.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 05:20 AM

Yeah I'm trying to get in contact with a cop that lives in my apartment complex and see what I can do but he hasn't responded to me yet
Old Aug 21, 2014, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Any luck finding or dealing with this career criminal?
Old Aug 25, 2014, 05:16 AM

Not yet. I basically live on the road with my job but I have a week off coming up after Labor Day. I'll finally be home so that I can show the police everything when I give them the report and have the motor right there for evidence. So next week I'll have this all started and hopefully they can do something with this ****er.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Anubis18
Not yet. I basically live on the road with my job but I have a week off coming up after Labor Day. I'll finally be home so that I can show the police everything when I give them the report and have the motor right there for evidence. So next week I'll have this all started and hopefully they can do something with this ****er.
I'll check my GPS and see if I still have the address in there.