Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Winkdogydog101 scammed me

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winkdogydog101 scammed me

About 2 weeks ago I was selling BR 272 cams in great shape needed money so let them go for 350 shipped I payed all
The PayPal fees and shipping. came out with about 300 change Dan Tran wanted to use USPS they don't ask for a signature required unlike ups automatically will give it to you but Dan claims he doesn't like ups. Dan left me feedback last wed when they were delivered to his house. Then Paypal emails me saying he never received the cams, long story short he has my cams and the money. I tried to be a good seller and use the shipping option he wanted but he won. I advise no one to do buisness with Dan Tran.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:45 AM

did you ship with delivery confirmation?
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
USPS has a (optional) signed for delivery, along with delivery confirmation. If you do NOT use these services when shipping to a stranger, you're setting yourself for disaster. Why would you not protect yourself like that? Buyer doesn't want to pay for those services, then you know he's up to no good!
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by reggae4k
did you ship with delivery confirmation?
Yup I provided all the paperwork to PayPal also.

Originally Posted by NJ9MR
USPS has a (optional) signed for delivery, along with delivery confirmation. If you do NOT use these services when shipping to a stranger, you're setting yourself for disaster. Why would you not protect yourself like that? Buyer doesn't want to pay for those services, then you know he's up to no good!
I used the delivery confirmation I figured that was enough. Your right though you
Cannot trust anyone he seemed like he was legit and I went on his word so this is what happens.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:25 AM

Dispute it with Paypal with your proof of delivery and get back to us.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by reggae4k
Dispute it with Paypal with your proof of delivery and get back to us.
Will do. I'm appealing it as we speak
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I hate to hear these kind of stories .. i try to please the buyer but you have to protect yourself as a seller . Get delivery confirmation and signature stating that someone received the package. Sorry to hear that, i hope you get everythjng worked out
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:55 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
pm'd buyer.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:06 PM
Account Disabled

Wow I'm not even going to debate this I have helped him so much in finding this. Wow I'm done helping you if your seriously gunna sit here and one side this story. I asked for USPS cause cams are small enough to fit into our blocks locked mail box as I stated to you. I told you I was going to ask the mailman in case he did and the box key was left in someone else's mail box. And I don't have to do any of these things I'm doing it to help you. I didn't want it to go ups cause there lazy and leave packages in my drive way not even my front door again to help you. I didn't wanna pay for any extra shipping stuff cause I'm cheap that's all that's why I lowballed you on the cams. Which if I was gunna scam you why would I care what I paid for them none of your comments make any sense. As for feedback your the one who begged me if I could leave you feedback early cause you were trying to sell other things. But I'm done if I don't hear anything from USPS today then I'm done looking not gunna waste my time help someone whose gunna bad mouth my efforts. I have already opened a claim because that same day because I lost a bunch of stuff sway bars solid mounts and a bunch of computer parts as well as supplies for my work. This is all I have to say to this as stated I was the one who opened a case filed a missing package all stuff I didn't have to do and why would do if I was scamming all to help find this package. Also I bought springs and retainers to run these cams which will now be a waste since I'm looking at hks if I don't hear anything today. And just to add ups doesn't make you sign for **** I work later and even gone down there and sign there form stating I would like to sign for all my packages and they still leave them on the front drive way where anyone with a truck can plop it in the back in 10 seconds and drive away.

Last edited by winkdogydog101; Oct 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:35 PM

forcedkseries, does the tracking show that he received the items?

winkydogy, what does sway bars and mounts and computer parts have to do with this?
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:44 PM
Account Disabled

I lost them all same day as this is my point and no tracking just say delivered I don't even know where they dropped it off it could be in the locked box just put the key to it in te wrong mail box I'm leaving work early to check
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

This sounds like a nightmare...
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so youre saying you bought computer stuff, sway bars, solid mounts, etc.

all from different vendors

and all of them were stolen?

and so youre getting your money back on all of them?

... doesnt sound fishy at all.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:07 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
You obviously have a problem with your delivery service and possibly mail fraud, so now you want the seller to eat the loss on the part for sending it to you the way you requested because you are cheap? That doesn't fly around here. I suggest finding another solution that doesn't make it sound like you are either scamming the OP or making him pay for your own irresponsibility.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:07 PM
Account Disabled

Ok have fun with these people who can't help you with anything cause I won't be posting again on this if all your gunna do is twist everything I'm saying. And no didn't even know Paypal closed the claim I didn't escalate it he did I just wanted to make sure I was protected. I have only gone threw PayPal claims a couple times for eBay stuff. And no all work stuff is coming out of my bonus check. And sway bars are eBay vendor. And computer parts are too cheap to do anything about. But hope these people help you find your parts cause I'm done

Quick Reply: Winkdogydog101 scammed me