Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Went to "The Collection" today

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went to "The Collection" today

I've been in Miami all of this week and my buddy took me to a dealershop called "The Collection". it consisted of Jaguar, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lotis, Porsche, Maserati, Audi.

anyway, i saw a Fu_king Enzo in the showroom, can you say Enzo? yeah, i really did see one, and guess what, i touched it. it was freaking amazing.

anyway, my buddy and i walked over to the Audi section, got a hold of a salesman and started bullsh_ting my way into a brand new V8 Audi S4 which i got to beat on for about a half hour. Beautiful car, but in all honesty, it was a lot slower than i thought. I remember the twin turbo being much quicker. Also while looking at the cars, the salesman brought us down into the basement where there were hundreds of Porsches, Ferrari's, Astons and maserati's, there were a few Rolls Royce's as well.

lets just say it was one hell of a day, now it's about 8:30 and i'm waiting for the beautiful little latin girl i hooked up with last night to call me so i can hopefully get her into my buddys pool for some "water sports". Pools and hot tubs are much easier to take care of business in compared to back alleys of miami... all in all, this could quite possibly be the best day ever

wish me luck
Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Hey,dude I wish u luck ,but u should post it in "Other cars" forum .HEy,I am not trying to be an *** Have a good one!
Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:24 PM

I know about the collection. They sponsored the ferrari challenge here in miami. i went to it and prob. saw the same enzo u saw i have pics but they are too big for the site, i got to sit in it. my gf's dad has a nice 360 with some black rims and the collection invited him to race around homestead miami for a couple of laps with some private ferrari owners. one guy even had a nice f40...
oh well. how do you like miami?
Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

Miami is a beautiful place in every way
Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

Is this the dealer right next to MIAMI ICE ARENA? or the one thats alittlebit more south?????
Old Aug 15, 2003, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Also i saw a Yellow EVO8 parked in a resturant on 163(826)east right by Miami Subs on monday(8/11) around 2 or 3pm, anyone know whos is it? I know its not Jonasan50 cuz he has limo tints.
Old Aug 16, 2003, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Nope, wasn't me... HHmmm, I have yet to see a Yellow EVO in real life!! Other than my own of course!!
Old Aug 17, 2003, 01:32 PM
Account Disabled

Yeah, I Lived right down the street fronm there, on campus at UM and then in Ludlam point, 6910 SW 44street.

That place is NUTS, when I go back down there, I will chack that car out, mmmmmm.