Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Custom Car Paint Job

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2004, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im painting my lancer hot pink.. ive already decided.. can someone photochop it so we can see? i want it to look like hot suki from 2f2f
Old Dec 21, 2004, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

I drive a silver Evo with custom black paint. I decided to follow the natural contours of the car. I wanted something that didn't change the effect of the car, but excentuated what the brilliant folks at had invisioned. Check it out under my profile. I've actually had some guys who were servicing it tell me they didn't know Mitsu offered the Evo in a two-tone. That's some scary ****! Either those guys don't know the car that well, and should therefore not be servicing it, or it looks that tight. Of course, this is also the same group of guys I got into a yelling match with about whether the Evo is all-wheel-drive or not. Let me know what you guys think!
Old Dec 21, 2004, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by electr0
im painting my lancer hot pink.. ive already decided.. can someone photochop it so we can see? i want it to look like hot suki from 2f2f
2 Fast 2 Furious???
You are crazy!!! That's an S-2000, not a Lancer. If you want 2 Fast 2 Furious buy an EVO VII body kit and go with the greenish, yellowish color of "Brian's" car. - - Evan at that I still think you are crazy for going 2F2F.

.Just my .02
Old Dec 21, 2004, 03:57 PM
Account Disabled

i think electr0 just meant she wanted to go the same hot pink as the s2000 not necesarilly get an s2000. Definately different and since it aint comin out of my wallet i'd love to see it. very original.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 01:05 AM
Evolving Member

im Male, i just do it pimpish...
Old Dec 22, 2004, 01:30 AM
Evolved Member

real Pimps rock pink.. what ya'll know about that lol
Old Dec 22, 2004, 01:37 AM
Evolved Member

that blue one is the same color as the current blue Civic Si, it was some father/son thing, the son drives the SI and the dad drives the lancer, id be kinda pissed if i had a kid whos car was faster then mine
Old Dec 22, 2004, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Heck yea... Someone please photochop a hot pink lancer lets take a look, i just might do it!
Old Dec 22, 2004, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Handmemyarms, you live in irvine, i love that city, you lucky mother %@*@#&%((*!)
Old Dec 22, 2004, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

^are you kidding??? this city is so over protected i got a ticket for taking a drunken **** on a blockbuster and --->3<---- cops cars pulled up, thats right, 3! its nice and all, but no fun at all
Old Dec 22, 2004, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverStreak
I drive a silver Evo with custom black paint. I decided to follow the natural contours of the car. I wanted something that didn't change the effect of the car, but excentuated what the brilliant folks at had invisioned. Check it out under my profile. I've actually had some guys who were servicing it tell me they didn't know Mitsu offered the Evo in a two-tone. That's some scary ****! Either those guys don't know the car that well, and should therefore not be servicing it, or it looks that tight. Of course, this is also the same group of guys I got into a yelling match with about whether the Evo is all-wheel-drive or not. Let me know what you guys think!
im really picky and i think it looks pretty good
Old Dec 22, 2004, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

if you want some street racing, (Not to condone it, but its fun to watch), and where cops almost dont give a crap, come down to the antelope valley, its 2 hours away, but we have some good races out here, and we live like 10 minutes away ( i personally live 2 minutes away) From LACR (Los Angeles County Raceway) then we can run our cars... hit me up .... that goes for anybody else too
Old Dec 27, 2004, 01:41 AM
Evolved Member

bump for more pics...(if there are any)
Old Dec 27, 2004, 01:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pgmike
im really picky and i think it looks pretty good
ya that cars pretty hott
Old Dec 27, 2004, 02:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SilverStreak
That Two tone job is absolutley sick!!! Beautiful Bro! Well done

Quick Reply: Custom Car Paint Job