Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Ripped off by JaxJoker aka Justin McCalister

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ripped off by JaxJoker aka Jason McCalister

So if any of you remember, jaxjoker was selling a bunch of stuff from his car since he wrecked it. He came up with some excuse that his brother had paypal, and you cant have more then 1 paypal account for the same address. Sounded valid i guess, so i just sent him a money order, so I "bought" his springs. Its coming up on a MONTH now since i sent him the money for them, and i have received nothing. At first he said that he sent them out the thursday after i gave him his money. Never got a tracking number. Then after a week, he comes up with some excuse that he was going to bring them to his friends shop to send them to me for a cheaper shipping charge, after i had already fully expected to pay waht i did. So i was like... ok fine.
A week later nothing, infact I was even on his AIM block list, i realized this when I signed on another aim name after not seeing him for a couple of days just to check... and behold, he was online. So, i messaged him and ask him what is going on. He said he was out of town(BS) and his friend never sent them. He said he PROMISES he will send them this monday, and he would even call me with a tracking number. Well its thursday, and i never got that call, and i talked to him again today. What do you know... he hasnt sent them again. He said today that we was going to wyoming for college, and he would send them today before he left ( yeah right). Well, he never called me with a tracking number, and ups is closed.
So what to do now. I found this Internet Fruad website that ive been thinking about reporting him to. Its a government website, so i figure they *might* do something sooner or later... At this point, i would be fine with just getting my money back. Does anybody have any other ideas of how i can either get him in trouble for fraud or something... I cant afford another set of springs now for a long time and i want to do something.
*edit* his name is "Jason" not "Justin"
Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

what was his aim name cuz i think i almost bought his rear bumper from him...
Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
man that sux i hate wen you have a member of our lancer cumnity screwing us over
Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

i say tell him to send ur $ back.. and just save up for springs from a Real website.... If not take some type of legal action like that govt' web site u found... if he has paypal.. he has a bank account and from the bank account u can find out his address (when the case in under investigation of course!). Buying from private parties on the web is just to risky!
Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
we should have everoyne on evolution me im him till he give you his parts
Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

ok whats his AIm name
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by cerfur
we should have everoyne on evolution me im him till he give you his parts
I disagree.. he'll just change his SN.. then Static will just be more screwed... I Hate hate HatE
dishonest bastards!!
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

his aim name is witeninja321, i almost bought his rear bumper from him, until one day he just started buggin and buggin me to send him the money and i was like no way.. plus he wanted more than i wanted to pay........
EDIT: hes almost always away so good luck on the whole harassing him thing.....
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Gone... on the plane.... at WyoTecH Automotive college.... =P PeAcE
~736~6620~

give him a call. how hard can it be to guess the area code.
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i got jipped on evom.net too..:/ for $100, tell me if that government website you're going to works. sorry about your situation, i know exactly how you feel and my FRAUD has been since MAY. I don't know what to do...and about the guy, i was interested in buying his eclipse head unit and was going to contact him..until now. he lives in the same state as me?..
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

oh my god..i just looked at his "name" you posted on the thread..and its "JUSTIN" well the guy i'm going to buy eclipse subwoofers from is named "JUSTIN" and he's from ISSAQUAH WASHINGTON! the same area jaxjoker is from, I'm meeting him tomorrow to pick up the subs, i'll see if its the same guy..
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

i think his name is really jason, static made a little typo...
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:25 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Yeah, he owes me a stock ECU or a money order. At this point I don't care which. It's not like we don't have his home info or anything either. Anyway, it seems like things are about to get ugly.

He's allegedly on a plane to WyoTech Automotive College atm. I guess we'll see. I will also bring this to KK's attention for whatever it's worth and try to get some sort of resolution before pulling strings.

And yes, his name is Jason, not Justin.
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

boy am i glad i decided not to send him the money for that bumper, was there anyone who sent him money that actually recieved what they paid for??????
Old Oct 16, 2003, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

oh okay good lol, because i just remembered that the guy im buying from isn't white and has never owned a lancer, but did own an eclipse.