Notices

Oz rally question

Old Aug 27, 2012, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz rally question

hey guys i recently bought a lancer and it was stripped of its badges and they did an awful job so if anyone still has thiers i would love to have them! thanks guys
Old Sep 16, 2012, 12:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KiDDCoNN
hey guys i recently bought a lancer and it was stripped of its badges and they did an awful job so if anyone still has thiers i would love to have them! thanks guys
Ebay man....I just stripped the "LANCER" off mine but dont have intention of selling it unless you want it that badly then $$.

Just personal preferance, having it debadged has people wonder what kind of car it is in the first place while still reamining realitivley stock on the outside. My oz happens to be red which was pretty if not very uncommon and its factory. regardless I live in Charlotte and hardly ever see these cars anyway that say LANCER. it is entirely stock on the outside with a nice tint job and a mistsu symbol (under the hood will be a entire thread soon). If someone recognizes what it is and chatts to you about it chances are they are a evolutionm member

Thats just my preferance but I would seriously look into ebay or rockbottomauto.com if youre dead set on it. I wont sell my badges cheap by any means because I have what I think is a cool interior trim mod I might do (not sure but ask now before I do).

I drove american muscle cars my entire life and long story short my camaro was totaled so I bought this and havent been happier with a car. I refuse to sell it and Im buying a evo 9 or wrx soon but wouldnt trade the oz merely for the fact that it is what it is and the reason im choosing subi or mitsu as new car is because of this car and this thread, with the help of limitless and tactrix which owns RRM piggybacks.

I may debadge the OZ badge too but not the mitsu symbol.

All I ask is dont put a oversized exhaust pipe on it or fart can muffler, wing, frame lights, etc. It degrades us all and Id say everyone on here is damn proud of their mitsubishi (even the ones that did screw up the looks).

Hit me up if you need help or cant find them online (ill strip some at a salvage yard for you if I am lucky enough to find something besides a mirage at such a place)

ride sleek and read before modding

Best of luck