Sold me a Defective/Garbge AWD Motorsports Aluminum Driveshaft
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer whiteEvo08Y (5)
Nov 5, 2013
whiteEvo08Y
Nov 5, 2013, 06:21 AM
Hello

I tried to get ahold of ExtremeDSM About the item i bought off him that he told me it was brand new and not used and that ended up being used and defective. PMed him 4 time but he didn't not responded to me.

This was the first PM i Send him about the item on
Oct 16, 2013, 12:30 PM
Then
Oct 18, 2013, 08:42 PM
Oct 18, 2013, 08:47 PM
Today, 09:04 AM

Hello

You sold me your Brand AWD Motorsports Aluminum Driveshaft to me. My car right now is a Shep Tran for almost month getting work done on it and they were going to install the driveshaft and they notice a problem with it and couldn't install it. Travor from shep tran just called me and told me that the drive shaft is no go and it was used not new. He told me that the driveshaft was install on a other and remove incorrectly which messed up the drive shaft. If you dont believe me, call shep tran and talk to travor about it. I NEVER had the drive shaft every installed since i bought it from you. Ask travor also because his shop took it out off the box and wrap that it came with and were going to install it but notices the problem with it.

So if you like i can have shep tran ship you the drive shaft or send you a picture of the damged part on it. Your ad stated the drive shaft was new and never used. Maybe the shop you brought it off from send you a damaged one or a bad one.

I talked to travor about fixing it, he told me its no good and it can be fixed.

IF you like i can ship it back to you and just refunded me the money. I was understanding that i was buying a new drive shaft not used or damaged one as you stated in your ad.

Thanks

ExtremeDSM
Nov 5, 2013, 02:08 PM
Sold buyer a brand new AWD Motorsports aluminum driveshaft. Contacts me a month and a half later and tells me it is damaged.

Driveshaft was damaged by buyer, damaged by shipping or not damaged at all and buyer was looking to get some kind of money back from me. This is going on over the net all over the place and I am really sick of it. As you can see from my feedback, I do not sell garbage.

whiteEvo08Y
Nov 5, 2013, 03:03 PM
OMG you finally PMEd me back after trying to get ahold of you 4 times. Thank you sir for showing how honest you are !!!!!!!!!

And everybody is using look at my feedback speech, there are top sellers on ebay who still receive negative feedback. So deal with it !!!!

First of all. since you sold an item to me, YOU NEED to pack it well since you ship it out to me( But i can see that you know how to package well) . AND OK So damged by shipment is my fault now???????

Second Damaged by Me??? The driveshaft was installed at Shep Trans and they took it out of the box so call them and talk to travor so he can tell you i NEVER Installed it.

Third, I am trying to make money off you??????? seriously when i had to buy new one from Shep trans For ($1020) and i am still without my car?????

IT show how well you thought about what you type back to me!!!!!!!

AND i am horrible person to deal with????? remember YOU are the one that didn't reply back to my PMs and Ignored my messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But good point. HAHA

And you give me a Negative feedback when i payed you on time and took almost 800 from me and sold me a POS driveshaft??????????? HAAHHAHA Men you are a funny guy and sounds like you are an adult and professional.

Thanks for your reply big men. Good luck with you build.