Negative
SCAMMER, SAID ITEM WAS DAMAGED AFTER INSPECTION BY CERTIFIED MECHANIC
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller jezzy101 (14)
Jul 16, 2013
jezzy101
Jul 16, 2013, 10:40 AM
Even after going against my mechanics advice that you were scamming me and giving you a refund of $143.75, which was the price of it brand new when I purchased, you leave me my first ever negative feedback. You are one of the reasons why there are no trustworthy people on the internet, being a good businessman I refunded the money when I should have listened to my mechanic and gave you nothing.

94AWDcoupe
Jul 19, 2013, 06:44 AM
only scam here is from jezzy101 selling me bad set rods and not offering a refund.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/site-fe...t-allowed.html

jezzy101
Jul 20, 2013, 05:52 PM
No scam here, the admins and mods saw the truth and validity from my side and agreed. Have a nice day.

94AWDcoupe
Jul 20, 2013, 06:10 PM
Anyone who reads your bad feedback will get to see the links and pictures. Anyone who can see and read can see that you sent me a rod that was obviously damaged in your possession. So I dont really care to try to get feedback removed. The only way mods can remove feedback is to remove it from both sides. I dont want the feedback removed I left for you. You deserved the bad feedback. So you are the idiot to think you got the mods to decide who was right or wrong. They didnt. They agreed just as much that the feedback I left for you was justified.