Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Very childish, submitted paypall claim after he was given tracking. THIEF!!!!!!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller Demon_ni2 (15)
Dec 20, 2012
Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 01:45 PM
Told him tracking would be hard to give him. it was on a long list of tracking numbers and i did not have time to go through them all. he harrassed me every day. over 70+ text messages. when i finally sent him a tracking number because it still haddent been delievered (all other 14 were, 3 of them all in him state) he filed a paypal claim to retrieve his funds.

KID IS A THEIF AND HAS NO IDEA how to deal with other people who work multiple jobs and dont have much free time. clearly told him what and why he wouldnt have tracking and it would be delievered by weeks end.

ba109296
Dec 20, 2012, 01:53 PM
After promising to produce tracking numbers for 3 days after promising he would I got a call from the seller. Where he told me to **** off and suck a dick numerous times. He then informed me the money was out of his account already so he didn't care.
I then after I had no choice or no tracking number filed a paypal claim.
He has time to leave me negative feedback and talk **** over the phone but can't check a tracking number??
After the claim was started I get another text telling me to drop my claim or he will seek retribution and fees.

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:02 PM
yes as he stated.. he filed a paypal claim after recieveing tracking number. thus proving he is trying to get his item for free.

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:11 PM
clearly read in text message: (78 text messages between us)

him "u thief i want my money back"
me "it was just shipped yesturday....."
him "give me the tracking number then"
me "I am not home, it is on a long list i will go through it and try to find yours when i have time, i work two jobs and im rarely home other then just to sleep"

him(next day) "i knew you were a thief; always stalling and making up excuses"
me "what are you talking about? tracking numbers are sitting next to me (in my car)"

next day. "im going to file a claim and gert my money back, my product has not arrived"
me "i am not a business, i am not here to keep u happy i sold u a product and hipped it, leave me alone and stop harrassing me"
me "its the holidays, transit time on shipping sucks sometimes"
me "text picture of tracking"
me "text tracking number"

him "your theif"

called him.. "never call/text me again u crying *****"

1 hour later... paypal dispute for no tracking? clearly was given.

kids a thief with major attitude issues and unability to reason with any common sense.

DO NOT BUY FROM OTHERS IF U CAN NOT DEAL WITH OTHERS!

ba109296
Dec 20, 2012, 02:43 PM
JUST WOW!!!

I have all the texts proving what was said and hardly ANY of what he supposedly quoted was said.

Yes there were 79 something texts. From before I bought the tb getting pics and prices figured out.

And after all this I get more texts.

drop your claim or ill seek retribution and fees.
sir. texts alot? its not like you can't see this. hello?
hello
tard boy
ill just text the **** outa you in the middle of the night

Then I get three texts with the word spam about 100 times. Like he is trying to spam my phone.

Is this place a joke?
I can get negative feedback from a person NOT PROVIDING INFO. For lying, threatening me then trying to spam me.
And I GET THE BAD REVIEW???
Are you kidding me with this crap?

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:54 PM
are you kidding me?

i text u the tracking number at 3:28pmpm... at 3:45 u file a claim with paypal for no tracking?

you are an idiot..

thats called being a theif; once u knew it was shipped for sure u filed a claim to get ur money back..

ba109296
Dec 20, 2012, 02:55 PM
Still not tracking number...... another lie.

And still keep getting these spam texts.
Nice.

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:57 PM
omg. ur an idiot.. go look at ur texts u idiot. its even attached on paypal

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
text; "just sent u a pic of it" "nevermind u cant read the picture with the tracking info on it" " 468388415104828"

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
also posted it on paypal for you viewing pleasure.. BEFORE u filed the dispute.. you really are an idiot.

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 03:00 PM
lemme help u..

fedex tracking

ba109296
Estimated delivery :
Fri 12/21/2012
Cortez, COUS

From your fake tracking number.....

I do not live in cortez colorado. Have actually never even been there.
But nice try. Just keep lying and hope it gets better I guess.

Demon_ni2
lemme help u..

fedex tracking

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
HAHAHHAHA

ya ur right... i did give u the wrong one..

but guess what.. URS WAS DELIVERED ALREADY

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?client...68388415104842

fedex Tracking no.: 468388415104842

Demon_ni2
Dec 20, 2012, 03:19 PM
tracking resolved.

fedex delievered a few houses down for some reason.