Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
vito
Dec 19, 2012, 01:10 AM
Sorry, but I really didn't like how things turned out. I paid promptly so I deserve the positive feedback. However, you sent me the wrong reservoir and refused to refund me and even had the audacity to blame me partially. On top of that you sent me stock bolts, claiming that they were ARP (They're clearly bolts, not studs). And you tried to smooth things out, saying that you had given me hell of a deal, which you didn't really. Because we sort of agreed on the pricing before I even sent out the payment, and I have the messages to prove it. After filing the claim with paypal and getting my money back, since you were stubborn and unwilling to give me a partial refund. I sent back the $83 to you because I was going to lose money sending your crap back to you. So I might as well resell the stuff and make some coin out of it. I truly hope you learn from this and don't rip off anyone else. And try to google images of the parts that you're unsure of what they look like. So you don't have to deal with bul****ting your way out of an "at fault" situation.
Have a great day sir.
Happy Holidays!