Negative
Absolutely no respect for customer service
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer davidz39 (2)
Apr 23, 2012
davidz39
Apr 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
I ordered a part from these guys online and they failed to deliver it. When I called to get a new part sent out or get my money back they said that they'd hang on to my money and only send out a new part if I paid for it again. Of course, they offered to refund me after an investigation that would take a few weeks.

To me, this is completely unacceptable customer service. They assume that I'm lying to them about not getting the part and so they hang on to my money for as long as possible while I don't have my parts. They think that hanging on to my money is OK, and refused to do anything to help me out. Even if they did eventually get me a new part of refund my money, they didn't even consider doing something to show that they were sorry like covering shipping or refunding my money early and then if they determined that I was at fault, charging my card again.

I don't care if these guys are great in situations when everything goes well. The fact that they 100% don't care about their customers in situations when anything goes wrong is enough for me to never do business with them again and push all of my friends to avoid them.

LancerShop.com
Apr 24, 2012, 10:30 AM
UPS delivered the package to front porch. Customer did not receive so we filed a UPS tracer on the package.