Negative
rcieved cracked manifold,seller wont help/communicate to resolve issue
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer lakay888 (3)
Oct 13, 2011
lakay888
Oct 13, 2011, 02:05 PM
I bought stock evo x manifold from seller. The day I recieved it opened box and visually inspect it ,a noticable crack is present at the outlet side of the manifold. I tried to communicate and inform him of crack as he had verified on several text messeging with me that the part is in perfect condition, un-modified and most of all no cracks. I tried to contact him on several occasions on different medias, sent photos of cracks and only got one text message that it was taken off by a reputable shop, the shop he stated wont even verify if it did have a crack or not. After this I never heard from him, even on several attemps to at least resolve issue amicably but no response. I have used Evom on several occasion to buy parts and never had this type of experience, even if there were issues most of the time most sellers will at least try to help or resolve issue, wether he is or hes not aware of the cracks, at least that is what I would have done as a seller is to help out or clearly state or communicate with the other party. There is no honor,integrity and remorse with this person. Good luck to you sir.