Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Positive
Best seller I've dealt with to date... Read additional comments..
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer MagicManRed (14)
Sep 30, 2011
MagicManRed
Sep 30, 2011, 08:15 AM
OK.. so here's the tale of this awesome seller...

I posted a WTB thread stating I was looking for some KW's.
He PM'd me saying that he has some Ohlins that he'd be taking off his car soon because he was selling some things, and that if after I did some research on them, and if I wanted them, to get back to him.

So I did that... and boy am I happy I did. I found that the Ohlins were EXACTLY what I was looking for... and his price was EXACTLY as much as I wanted to spend!

It DOESNT END THERE!!!
This man knew that I was waiting on funds.... HE SENT THEM BEFORE I PAID FOR THEM!... I put them in my car... drove around a bit... they feel FANTASTIC and BRAND NEW! They were in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING! I'm actually sitting here at a performance shop right now getting ready to get my corner balancing/alignment done right now!

I just now finished paying him! Talk about an honest man.
I mean, we've obviously spent some good time on the phone and got to know each other, so it wasn't like he just sent them out of thin air, but let me tell you... there aren't many people like this in the world with a heart as good as his.

Andre, you are the man, you are extremely kind, and for that I wish you get all you want in life! And be careful of jerks that take advantage of nice people! I know... it's happened to me many-of-times.

Looking forward to do business with you again in the future! Maybe next time I'll have money readily available instead of keeping you waiting! haha!

-Mirsad