Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Customer is promoting slander. Accused us of sending damaged goods after install
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller DrivelineSales (181)
Nov 6, 2010
DrivelineSales
Nov 6, 2010, 05:01 PM
This is not how you go about procedures of "requesting help" from a vendor. Especially when you blatantly disregard their policies and supplied documents, one of which you signed for.

Jimevo9PI
Nov 6, 2010, 06:07 PM
Definitely vendor is lying about his statement, just trying to make money without CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! Im the buyer, Im asking for a replacement or any kind of monetary return but unfortunately Eric said he cannot do anything about it coz they thoroughly inspected the JDM rear before they shipped the item. Duh? What if got damage during shipment?

Bad service at all!

DrivelineSales
Nov 6, 2010, 06:40 PM
Not one of those statements had been falsified. Please reply with clear evidence showing where our 'lie' resides.

If you would like a copy of the delivery release form you signed, along with the policies set forth by DriveLine Motoring, we'd be happy to supply them.

Please re-read your invoice sent within the e-mail you've replied to. It's there for a purpose and not a gimmick. We'd still be happy to file a damage claim for you, but it looks as if you're not interested- seeing how the 'damaged goods' have been sitting within your residence for the past month, and are currently installed on your vehicle.

To this day, you have yet to even provide proof of the claimed damage.
Please send pictures to info@drivelinestore.com if you wish to have us file a damage claim.

Jimevo9PI
Nov 6, 2010, 09:49 PM
Wait a minute, first of all, it took more than couple of weeks of waiting (close to 3 weeks) before the item reached my house as you can see it on the invoice that I signed. Check the date first before accusing me that the bumper has been sitting in my house for a month. Second of all, you told me in our telephone conversation a week ago that you cannot do anything about it even if we file a damage claim for me cause I already sign the invoice right? So what are we arguing about?

I just left you a negative remark to show my bad experience with you, thats why there is a positive, negative, and neutral remarks to show the people how you react to your customer right? You know what I mean?

You even told me that it will take 4-6 months to process a claim which for me its not worth the wait for just $830. What I'm askin you is a little bit of consideration (if you got any) to work it out for some kind of monetary refund to fix those 2 small dents on the bumper because 4-6 months of waiting is very long for just this small amount of money, and without any assurance at all that the bumper will be replace or not. You know what Im saying? And please dont you ever accused me that the bumper has been installed before I called you. You dont have any proof that the bumper has been installed in the car prior to our telephone conversation.

Oh well, for just $830, its all yours bro, whatever makes you happy. I'm not gonna be rich with that small amount of money. This only show what kind of a person you are. Not giving any consideration to his customer.

I rest my case man!