Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
azturbolancer
Jun 22, 2010, 11:49 AM
OP states to contact me through email, since I didnt own an evo im rarely on here i was never contacted until I received the complaint through PP in which I responded, it did take me some time for me to get it out, PP chose to go with customer and now im out the money and the part. Ive tried contacting Bryan through email but have not had any luck id like my part or the cash back. Ill be more than happy to retract my neg feedback when Bryan decides to respond

tsi20gawd
Jun 22, 2010, 08:35 PM
After several attempts to contact the seller via pm and through Paypal with no responce I started a claim against the seller for a refund. 45 days later Paypal refunded me the money. A week after I am refunded I recieve the item. I tried to contact the seller again via Paypal with no results until today when I get PM from the seller and a negative feedback. I have no intention of keeping the item that was shipped to me but I will not ship it back and cover the charges this was NOT my mistake. I STRONGLY suggest potential buyers to be very careful when dealing with this seller!!!!

azturbolancer
Jun 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
i sent 2 emails since the situation with paypal and have not gotten any responses hence why i went through EvoM you did not contact me directly like i had posted before. Im not denying the fault I had in this but once you got the part you shouldve contacted me.

tsi20gawd
Jun 22, 2010, 09:42 PM
I tried to contact you via Paypal several times. Thats why I had to finally start a claim through paypal to get my money back. As far as you shipping me the part after I had already been refunded I have no clue as to why that happened but as I said before I have no problem shipping it back to you but Im not paying for shipping on your mistake.