Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
bryanv
Jul 29, 2009, 06:17 PM
This guy is a complete scam. If you buy something from him, he will not send you the product. He puts up a tracking number to make it seem as if he is sending it but will not give the product to UPS. He also kept the thread active even after I bought it, not mentioning the product has been sold. He gives absolutely no valid reasoning as to why the product has not been shipped out after 10 days. I saved the full conversation between him and I. He has also yet to refund my money as I have asked for and will cause you complete inconvenience.

Here is my conversation with him:

Originally Posted by bryanv
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaz145
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TRACKING NUMBER SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL

What is going on here? UPS on the tracking number still says that they haven't received the actual product (the downpipe) yet from you. It has been a week since. You have been online and have not answered me. Nor have you listed the product as 'sold' on the classified you posted. Either ship it to me or I want my money back.

hello,
sorry out out of town
my buddy already dropped it off
should be there within next week
please check again tomorrow

UPS has still not received the product from you as of today which you told me to check today. If not received by tomorrow, you leave me no choice but to file a claim against you and get my money back.

you should check out my feedbacks before you file a claim

http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=99640

"I'm sorry but I needed it by this week and we are now going on the second week here and you still have not even brought the product to UPS!!! By the time you ship it, it will be the third week I receive it... if you even ship it. I gave you my money and I have no downpipe in my hand!

You're avoiding responses about sending my DP. Why won't you send it already? Stop with the games and send my order already."

"downpipe already dropped off last week,you must received it within 3 days if not i will give you double money back"

He has not given any money back at all. Apparently he also had problems with others selling a FMIC. He was selling the same FMIC to multiple people and taking their money while they received nothing in return. Buyer beware! Still not refunded after I asked for it! If situation worsens, filing a higher level paypal claim or police report as I have his information.

bryanv
Jul 29, 2009, 06:29 PM
Here is my conversation with him organized to show who is saying what:

Did UPS receive the downpipe yet? I paid 5 days ago and the item has not been shipped yet...

TRACKING NUMBER SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL

What is going on here? UPS on the tracking number still says that they haven't received the actual product (the downpipe) yet from you. It has been a week since. You have been online and have not answered me. Nor have you listed the product as 'sold' on the classified you posted. Either ship it to me or I want my money back.

hello,
sorry out out of town
my buddy already dropped it off
should be there within next week
please check again tomorrow

UPS has still not received the product from you as of today which you told me to check today. If not received by tomorrow, you leave me no choice but to file a claim against you and get my money back.

you should check out my feedbacks before you file a claim

http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=99640

"I'm sorry but I needed it by this week and we are now going on the second week here and you still have not even brought the product to UPS!!! By the time you ship it, it will be the third week I receive it... if you even ship it. I gave you my money and I have no downpipe in my hand!

You're avoiding responses about sending my DP. Why won't you send it already? Stop with the games and send my order already."

downpipe already dropped off last week,you must received it within 3 days if not i will give you double money back

He has not given any money back at all. Apparently he also had problems with others selling a FMIC and also gave the same excuse saying he was "out of town for a couple of days." He was selling the same FMIC to multiple people and taking their money while they received nothing in return. Buyer beware! Look into his history of posts and threads to see the discrepancies. Now I am still not refunded after I asked for it! If situation worsens, filing a higher level paypal claim or police report as I have his name and address. Also in the process of notifying moderators his history and showing evidence of scamming.