Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
After I sent payment, he stopped communicating & would not provide tracking info
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer emagdnim8 (9)
Jun 27, 2009
emagdnim8
Jun 27, 2009, 11:07 PM
This seller offered me an item for $400. Communication was great, until I sent a payment. After this, the seller completely stopped communicating with me. I sent many pm's asking for my tracking info.

Someone at the shop provided me with Ricky's cell phone number. Ricky answered my first call, and claimed that he forgot to ship my package. The following day he would not answer the phone until I called from a different phone line. At this point, he promised that the package was already shipped, and that he would send my tracking information within 30 minutes.

Two days passed, and I had nothing from him. A dispute was filed with Paypal, and settled on the same day. Paypal gave me a full refund.

Gavin@TopLevelPerformance
Jun 28, 2009, 03:47 PM
Hmmm strange that u come at 02:11am today sayin u got no package & trackin info, but after i explained to u what happened in paypal and granted ur request for a full refund Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:58 PM, so if u asked for a refund and got it then why u still askin for a package and trackin info?

emagdnim8
Jun 28, 2009, 10:32 PM
That doesn't make sense. I'm not still asking for my tracking information. I'm saying that you lied and told me that you shipped my pump, and you also lied about sending me tracking information.